Johnson & Johnson
Process Excellence Lead (supply chain)- Wokingham - Limerick - Dublin
Process Excellence/Supply Chain Team Leader/Lead - Wokingham, Limerick or Dublin
We are looking for candidates who are based within a commutable distance to either the UK J&J Wokingham site or the J&J IR sites in Limerick or Dublin.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Process Excellence Manager will work with and develop strong business partnerships across the Vision Care business, while identifying long-term strategic and short-term tactical opportunities to create greater efficiencies in processes & systems while optimising resources.
The primary focus will be support for process changes required to successfully roll out the Vision Care EU MDR products across the EMEA network. The Process Excellence Lead will be expected to apply Lean, Six Sigma and Program management principals to deliver process excellence.
We are looking for a strategic problem-solver who is an effective communicator. There will be a requirement to understand the Vision Care distribution network across EMEA, while working across a broad range of process changes that are required to enable compliance, all the while ensuring consistency to business process & Customer SLA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support EU MDR Project Manager, leading workstreams to ensure implementation phase of EU MDR product.
- Review Postponement packaging process and evaluate across multiple compliance change requirements, recommending and implementing optimal process solution which is future proofed.
- Support overall rollout and execution of MDR compliant products across the larger EMEA network of 9+ Distribution Centres
- Support Product transition management from MDD to MDR
- Ensure effective change management through the MDD to MDR transition, by working closely with the Operations and quality teams. Ensuring product is deployed to the right place at the right time, in accordance with market registration constraints in a controlled and compliant manner, whilst maintaining service continuity.
- Responsible for seamlessly transitioning supply planning to down-stream supply chain organizations
- Support EMEA MDR team to ensure smooth roll out from MDD to MDR for all the following:
- Market registrations
- Product replacement
- MDR product phase-in, MDD product phase-out
- Define the key measures reports and KPIs for success
- Working with the MDR team to ensure a successful and controlled product transition and discontinuation to MDD impacted products by country of destination, with particular focus on markets with grace periods / hard cut over
- Review current returns process, ensuring robust changes are implemented timely to support business requirements
- Prepare and deliver executive level presentations with details of process changes & challenges, risks.
- Supporting Global Project teams, and local teams as required, providing confidence in suggested process changes & delivering robust process which stand up to both audit & customer requirements.
- Support system controls and updates test all process changes ensuring compliance and robustness to support the deliver organisation.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in designing and applying operational processes optimization frameworks such as Lean Management, Six Sigma, Design Thinking, and other process modelling/ re-engineering tools.
- Experience in planning and execution of large/ medium end-to-end processes within operations & deliver domain across Order to Cash business.
- Self-starter who can multitask in fast-paced environments
- Innovative thinker who can leverage Design Thinking techniques etc. to drive process design workshops and help solve process challenges
- Someone who can influence and build relationships with stakeholders across the deliver organisation at different levels
- Effective and mature communicator, as well as receptive listening skills, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing to various audiences.
- 5 Years + experience in Supply chain with Supply Chain Degree preferred.
- Experience in business process optimization/reengineering, applying process improvement, modelling, and reengineering methodologies to conduct process optimization and improvement projects.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse information, make connections and demonstrates deep level thinking
- Strong organization, prioritization, teamwork, and communication skills (both written and oral) with ability to tailor message to the target audience
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Ability to engage and inspire employees and project team members while ensuring project timelines are being met.
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Proven delivery to Commitments
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 15-20%+(post COVID)
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have):
- Project Management skills
- Product and market awareness, along with an understanding of market dynamics and operations to apply that knowledge to the role.
- Cross Functional Collaboration skills
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please note: The rate advertised is a PAYE rate, if you are based in Ireland there is a different Ltd rate available.
There are also Umbrella options for UK based candidates.
We are looking for candidates who are based within a commutable distance to either the UK J&J Wokingham site or the J&J Limerick site IR.
Please Note: This role is INSIDE IR35. Pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options)
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk