Johnson & Johnson
Product Manager - High Wycombe
Product Manager - High Wycombe
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most significant unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Motivated by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson.
Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager (PM) to join the Haematology team supporting the Imbruvica brand reporting to Senior Product Manager - based in Janssen High Wycombe office.
Experienced Product Manager with previous experience of strategic product leadership including business planning cycles, full budget management and line leadership.
As a PM within the Haem team, you will be responsible for improving Sales & Profit of Brand for in line brands by communicating a vision for the product that encourages both internal and external customers.
You will also take ownership for the development, supporting and execution of effective marketing strategies to improve profitable business growth
Duties and Responsibilities:
External Environment Scanning and Networking
- Meet with and build partnerships with key external partners to develop insights on the NHS and external environment, including desk research, attend congresses etc
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders by visiting them in the field to drive brand and company advocacy, trust and transparency..
- Identify and develop partnership programmes with KOLs, influence them to speak at events.
Strategy Development and direction (within therapy area)
- Uses appropriate tools and functional teams inputs to produce situational analysis
- Collaborate to build strategy by advising on current product trends in conjunction with CVT leads
- Define and settle targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Map disease pathway and value pools to develop services / solutions to improve outcomes with CVT lead support.
Produce tactical business plan in collaboration with CVT
- Commission market research through internal market research dept
- Analyse primary & secondary market research and business intelligence
- Lead workshop with CVT to brainstorm solutions and tactics, produce critical success factors and key tactics to achieve brand success
- Present and share tactical plans with the CVT, Marketing department and EMEA Marketing team (EPMs).
- Use iCONNECT, iMR, JO.E and other business tools to implement the brand plan and capture useful market information
Financial Business planning
- Support the development BP forecasts with CVT lead support
- Produce Advertising and Sales Promotion budget based on tactical plan
- Extensive budget management experience required to oversee the full brand OPEX across all functions as well as optimally managing the marketing budget to avoid under/over spend and phase spend effectively.
Setting metrics and monitoring
- Define brand metrics around specific marketing projects and monitor taking appropriate action.
- Analyse sales data to compare to forecast and adjust where necessary
- Track market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
- Input into monthly forecast review and Brand performance meetings to manage demand forecast and market dynamics
Partner with EMEA to shape and influence strategies, plans and tactics
- Key lead point of contact for the UK with EPM’s in EMEA region functional network group liaising to ensure alignment on messages, share best practices, track progress and success
- Owning the collaborate model principles – partnering with the region on asset development and creation
Lead marketing and sales teams
Produce a clear direction for the Brand by sharing strategic & tactical plans for the Brand with Account Managers.
- Day to day lead point of contact for the salesforce
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Account Management teams and Regional Business Managers to inspire and motivate them, align their activities behind the plan and gain feedback.
- Lead co-creation of promotional material with the field force based on need
- Contribute to product training and conferences as subject matter authority.
Coordinate implementation of tactical plan:
- Own the full development and execution of the in year tactical business plan – coordinating across the CVT
- Develop and project manage sales and marketing materials, promotional materials and marketing and communications campaigns by close collaboration with creative agencies/PR/media agencies as well as Omnichannel colleagues.
- Liaise with Med Affairs to ensure all marketing activities and materials align with current relevant guidelines.
- Plan marketing mix to optimise all available channels from budget and message perspective identify and propose additional channel strategies and tactics.
- Lead agencies with support from procurement to give the best value for money.
Key Compliance Requirements
- Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC Awareness training.
- Report Adverse Events and complaints in a timely way to Drug Safety according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and to maintain Regulatory compliance.
- Acts in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements if interacting with Healthcare Professionals.
- If commissioning contractors or third party organisations, put contracts in place and provide training so that these individuals also act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements when interacting with Healthcare Professionals and report adverse events and complaints (as above)
- Align with designated SOPs for the role.
Professional Experience Required:
- Proven track record of experience as a Product Manager or equivalent ideally in a pharmaceutical setting
- 3 years of previous Sales-Marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Proven project management skills and experience and change management capability.
- Influencing and communication/interpersonal skills and an ability to work across functions/roles.
- Haematology experience is a preferable or equivalent experience.
- Facilitation and presentation skills, virtually and face to face.
- Agile methodologies including (not exclusive) sprint design, design thinking, scrum, agile and iterative project management skills and experience.
- Consistent record to develop working relationships with stakeholders at all levels (internally and externally).
- Leadership without direct line authority.
- Achiever approach with focus on delivery.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Post graduate degree is optional.
- Project Management training or qualifications
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please Note: This role is INSIDE IR35. Pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options)
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Please Note: Applications for this role will close Monday so be quick!