Johnson & Johnson
Product Manager - High Wycombe
Product Manager - High Wycombe
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most significant unmet medical needs of our time in haematology, oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines. Motivated by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson.
Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join the Lymphoma team within the Haematology franchise, reporting to Senior Product Manager – based in the Janssen High Wycombe office.
As a PM, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in improving Sales & Profit of Brand by communicating a vision for the product that encourages both internal and external customers
You will also take ownership for the development, supporting and execution of effective marketing strategies to improve profitable business growth
Duties and Responsibilities:
External Environment Scanning and Networking
- Meet with and build partnerships with key external partners to develop insights on the NHS and competitive environment, including desk research, attend congresses etc
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders developing partnership and speaker opportunities
Strategy Development and direction (within therapy area)
- Use appropriate tools and cross-functional inputs to produce situational analysis
- Contribute to building strategy by advising on current product trends in conjunction with fellow product manager and CVT leads
- Determine targeting and segmentation strategies
Produce tactical business plan in collaboration with CVT
- Support ongoing analysis of primary & secondary market research and business intelligence
- Support/Lead workshops with CVT to brainstorm solutions and tactics, produce critical success factors and key tactics to achieve success
- Present and share plans with the CVT, Marketing department and EPMs
- Use iCONNECT, JO.E and other business tools to implement the brand plan and capture and use market information
- Communicate issues with key stakeholders via verbal and written communication and business meetings
Financial Business planning
- Support with raising Purchase orders and accurately goods-receipting to facilitate invoicing
- Support the planning and tracking of Advertising and Sales Promotion budget based on tactical plan
Setting metrics and monitoring
- Define brand metrics around specific marketing projects and monitor taking appropriate action.
- Responsible for owning budget management of set items within the marketing budget
- Analyse sales data to compare to forecast and adjust where necessary
- Track market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
Partner with EMEA to craft and influence strategies, plans and tactics
- Develop relationships with EPMs in EMEA region to ensure alignment on messages, share best practices, supervise progress and success
- Contribute to the collaborate model principles – partnering with the region on asset development and creation
Lead marketing and sales teams
Produce a clear Brand direction by sharing strategic & tactical plans with field and marketing teams by:
- Communicating effectively and regularly with Account Management teams and Regional Business Managers to encourage and empower and align their activities behind the plan
- Lead co-creation of promotional material and training via cycle meetings with the field force based on need
- Support product training and conferences
Coordinate implementation of tactical plan:
- Support the development of the in-year tactical plan for marketing
- Develop and project-manage sales and marketing materials, promotional materials and marketing and communications campaigns by collaborating with creative/ PR/ media agencies as well as Omnichannel colleagues
- Collaborate closely with Medical Affairs to ensure all activities and materials align with current relevant guidelines
- Plan marketing mix to optimise all available channels from budget and message perspective identify and propose additional channel strategies and tactics
- Manage agencies alongside procurement to provide the best value for money
Key Compliance Requirements
- Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC Awareness training.
- Report Adverse Events and complaints in a timely way to Drug Safety according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and to maintain Regulatory compliance.
- Acts in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements if interacting with Healthcare Professionals.
- If commissioning contractors or third-party organisations, put contracts in place and provide training so that these individuals also act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements when interacting with Healthcare Professionals and report adverse events and complaints (as above)
- Align with designated SOPs for the role.
Professional Experience Required:
- Haematology/ Oncology experience is required, and specific experience in lymphoma is preferred
- Project management skills and experience
- Influencing and communication/inter-personal skills and an ability to work across functions/roles
- Facilitation and presentation skills, virtually and face to face
- Proven record to develop working collaborations at all levels (internally and externally).
- Leadership without direct-line authority
- Achiever approach with focus on delivery
- Attention to detail
- Previous marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Post-graduate degree is optional.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options). The advertised rate is the PAYE rate.
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Tabitha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.