Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager (Budgeting Governance)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Johnson & Johnson’s Medical Device, EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) PMO is recruiting for a Budgeting Governance Project Manager to join our contingent workforce. The position will initially be an 18 months contract, and will take place remotely (based out of sites in Dublin/Cork).
The position will provide budgeting & PM support, partnering with the various Medical Devices EU MDR workstream/DRI leads across the Depuy Synthes, Ethicon, and CSS Franchises from an R&D, Supply Chain, and SG&A perspective for this very important strategic initiative for our Medical Devices businesses in Johnson & Johnson.
The Budgeting Governance Project Manager will support the program in managing a multi-year budget, via close partnership with the program Finance Lead and the various EU MDR workstream/DRI leads across all of the Medical Devices Franchises. They will focus on executing and delivering milestone commitments of the EU MDR program and will help ensure all financial commitments are achieved from both a forecast and actual perspective. This role requires candidates that can effectively navigate financial, business & operational plains whilst managing a large and varied group of senior and executive stakeholders.
About EU MDR
European Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR) ensures high standards of quality and safety for medical devices that are being produced in or supplied into Europe. EU MDR will establish a robust, transparent, predictable and sustainable regulatory framework for medical devices to ensure a high level of health and safety whilst supporting innovation. EU MDR is relevant to any organization producing or supplying medical device products to Europe. These EU medical device regulation changes were published in May 2017 and will come into force in May 2021.
Key responsibilities include further development and implementation of the Budget governance Framework, supporting the standard Financial business cycles and target-setting activity, analysing and identifying key trends/risks & developing correlation metrics for spend/execution. In addition, ensuring all forecasting and monthly / quarter-end reporting activities are delivered in a timely and compliant manner.
- Influencing workstream/DRI leaders by providing key budgetary support and helping to drive decisions and delivering program requirements.
- Develop and implement new governance, process and reporting improvements.
- Responsible for supporting the development and publication of budget execution progress and performance reports/
- Ensuring that all EU MDR budget activity is in full compliance under GAAP and Non-GAAP rules.
- This position will play a key role in partnering with management in the development and framing of presentations for various leadership reviews (i.e. EU MDR leaders, MDLT, J&J Corporate Consolidations, etc.).
Candidate Requirements / Qualifications & Background
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Experience in both finance/accounting and Project Management is required.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
About Johnson & Johnson
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our Budgeting Governance Project Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!