Johnson & Johnson
Quality System Specialist 50%
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are currently looking for a Quality System Specialist for a maternity cover to start ASAP, 50% workload,
Support the Process Owner in daily business and process improvement of Quality Risk Management and Change Control. Provide guidance to local organization.
- Support continuous improvement of the Change Control Process (CCON).
- Support continuous improvement and effectiveness of Quality Risk Management (RISK) at the site.
- Ensure trainings on CCON and RISK process are rolled out to all relevant employees and are correctly reported.
- Ensure the process KPIs are assessed and reported in a timely manner.
- Support and understand the GxP processes and the QS Process Landscape at the site with focus on Risk Management and Change Control
- University degree in natural or technical sciences or equivalent
- 2 / 3 years experience in a GMP environment
- Good interpersonal skills, leadership of peers, service minded attitude and flexibility
- Proactive attitude, challenging the status quo.
- Analytical, independent thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, duties and assignments
- Very good verbal and written skills in German and English
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Creative, willing to break grounds and testing new things
- Persistent, but flexible
If you are interested in hearing more about our Quality System Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!