Johnson & Johnson
Regional Change & Communication Manager
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
Currently we are looking for a Regional Change & Communications Manager for 1 year + possible extension.
Lead Regional Procurement Change Management and Communications for Consumer Health Separation
- In alignment with the organizational change management framework used in J&J, and the Procurement global change management lead, prepare the change management strategy and develop and execute change management plan for the region.
- Capture, develop and validate all change impacts for the function, the business, and suppliers. Develop mitigation plans. Include insights in the communications plan.
- Establish and execute a stakeholder engagement communications plan and maintain the stakeholder list.
- Support the Procurement global change management lead, and enterprise change management, including leading specific activities and deliverables, as required.
- Collaborate with external partners to execute communications in alignment with an overall change plan for readiness and go-live for programs. This includes, but is not limited to: writing targeted communications to stakeholders (in different levels of organization), developing program status updates, sharing ways the business can achieve the project benefits, creating project toolkits (PowerPoint decks for awareness, readiness), making management presentations, change readiness surveys, conducting change network meetings, developing FAQs (frequently asked questions), creating marketing materials (e.g. videos) and content for website updates (if applicable), utilizing digital signage, and providing End User training support. This also includes proofreading/editing materials.
- Develop leader action plans in support of changes.
- Develop and execute regional communications and engagement plans.
- As applicable, track success of change management by using existing performance measures and identify new measures
- Follow branding guidelines when using branding for company, organization, and program.
- Lead, coordinate, and support regional engagement activities such as town halls, industry celebrations, and other regional events.
- Support quarterly newsletters, interfacing with E&PS Strategy and the regional teams to identify topics and write compelling articles and/or produce other forms of content including videos.
** Qualification **
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Communications, Behavioral Science or equivalent, is preferred
- Master's degree in related field, or equivalent, is preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of Change Management and Communications experience is preferred
- Change management efforts including communication, preparing organization for business transformation, influencing others and cross function project management.
- Certifications (e.g., PROSCI, PMP, MCR, SLCR, etc.) are preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced change management practitioner, who is comfortable with complexity
- Project management and reporting experience
- Ability to quickly understand complex information and work out the right parties to contact
- Good management and strong technical skills are required
- Strong record of collaboration ensuring completion of projects
- Strong communication skills both written and oral are required
- Ability to coordinate within sites of varying size, complexity, and needs with agility and excellence
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical focus is required
- Ability to adapt to emerging best practices and industry innovations is required
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office suite, are required
- Ability to travel regularly between sites, up to 20% of time, is required
Language Requirements: English language fluency
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel regularly between sites, up to 20% of time, is required
If you are interested in hearing more about our Regional Change & Communication Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!