Johnson & Johnson
Release & Stability Reference Standard Coordinator
The Netherlands, 1-year contract, 40h, Hybrid way of work
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Release & Stability Reference Standard Coordinator to join our contingent workforce in Janssen in Leiden for a 12-month contract.
- Coordinate the Leiden QC reference material inventory.
- Act as a single point of contact for Malvern DPDS AD by coordinating the ordering of Reference materials and lab materials from their inventory through Biological Specimen Inventory (BSI), monitoring the shipments, and ensuring the materials are received according to procedures and that all materials are ordered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the reference material qualifications performed in Leiden QC.
- Work together with a team of technicians to ensure the inventory of the freezer and BSI is up to date.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert on Reference material handling and the BSI system.
- Identify and call out issues to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Perform other work-related activities assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- You have the affinity and motivation to learn the process continuously
- You adhere to compliance best practices, EHSS regulations, and lean principles.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 2-4 years of related working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Didactical skills to effectively transfer information in a training environment.
- Advanced knowledge of lab systems and lab environment, data integrity, and data management.
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses.
- Proactive stakeholder management.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Release & Stability Reference Standard Coordinator role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!