Johnson & Johnson
Sales/Finance Analyst - Pinewood, Wokingham
Sales Analyst - Pinewood, Wokingham
This is a Hybrid role and you will be expected to be on-site 3 days a week.
This is a 12-month contract to begin with however the role is very likely to be extended long-term and could potentially turn temp to perm.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
As the need for global eye health grows, we continue to grow with it, providing powerful, proven technologies that help people all over the world experience the visual freedom to live their lives to their fullest potential. To assist with the growth of our contact lens business in the United Kingdom we are looking for a temporary analyst who will help the Analytics team with various operational/administrative tasks, standard reporting but also the maintenance of our reporting and forecasting system as well as providing some business partnering to the UK organisation.
This role would be responsible for standard sales reporting weekly and daily sales trackers, updating of customer master data sources, DX and campaign reporting, resale reporting, sellout reporting for Specsavers and Lenstore, updating our forecast system, as well as tasks that are Administrative in nature, such as pricing for new accounts, implementation of automated rebates, rebates payout calculations, accruals for CEH.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial Reporting / Forecasting
- In charge of day-to-day business of our forecasting and financial reporting system
- Requires building up a fairly solid understanding of business numbers to ensure the quality of updates
- Also requires having or acquiring solid data handling skills in order to be able to address any issues in the existing flows
- Business Partnering with Commercial team for the consumer eye health business (giving health of the business updates, helping out commercial lead in scenario planning, sanity checking forecasting reliability and similar tasks)
- Potentially automation of recurring reports or ensuring that recurring reporting process is as lean as possible
- Basic Development of new reports and analysis
Sales Operations / Sales Admin
- Sales Reporting
- Running of already set up standardized sales reports
- Updating of forecast trackers and tools
- Maintenance of users
- Call reporting
- Setup and maintenance of channel partners within SAP
- Data integrity checking
- Data import/upload to SAP
- Maintenance of pricing and eligibility
- Handling of pricing and territory assignment of new accounts
- Price Auditing
- Master Data Maintenance
- Creation of new Accounts
- Requesting amendments to existing Accounts
- Maintenance of local market attributes (e.g. segmentation)
- Annual de-activation of inactive accounts
- Excel (Strong skill level needed for standard Excel functionalities, VBA not required but useful)
- Inquisitive mind/interest to find out more about the business side of things
- Basic understanding of P&L (in particular sales, discounts and rebates structures)
- A thorough mindset, not afraid to ask questions if something is unclear
- Tableau (both as a user and developer)
- Data processing skills (with tools such as Alteryx or Python Pandas)
- MS Access
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
- This role is 37.5 hours a week, not 40
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Tabitha.email@example.com
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.