Johnson & Johnson
Senior Demand Planner
Senior Demand Planner
6 month contract with high potential of extension
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Demand Planner in our Northern Europe Headquarters in High Wycombe, reporting to S&OP and Demand Planning Lead to have responsibility for a selection of our brands across the Northern Europe markets.
We are looking for an experienced Demand Planner with demand management experience looking to take a step up or a Senior Demand Planner with some S&OP experience or ERP (SAP/APO/SNP).
To be successful in this role you will be able to build strong collaborative relationships across various countries and teams which would mean being able to target your communication style. You will have a demonstrable track record of managing and developing teams in a complex organization.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest-growing consumer companies. We have a truly outstanding brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Aveeno®, Neutrogena®, Listerine®, Ipren®, Nicorette®, Calpol®, Benylin® and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to foster your career.
- Providing the best estimate of category forecasts for the long-term horizon, by interpreting sales trends and known volume drivers (category strategy, market dynamics, media activity, competitor activity etc…) through wide reaching, engaging cross partner engagement.
- You will ensure that financial targets are achieved, and risks and opportunities are identified.
- You will have full responsibility for a selection of our brands across the Northern Europe markets
- Collaboration is key within this role and you will interact with all departments in the business as well as the regional supply organization.
- Use Customer data and collaboration to develop a more robust forecasting model for turn and promotional volume
- Build and manage relationships that will ultimately drive supply chain efficiency and business influence
- Lead Monthly/Quarterly collaboration with Customer and supply chain partners
- Eliminate “trapped” inventory within Customer’s Supply Chain
- Collaborate with internal Deliver partners to improve logistics, ordering and retail stock efficiencies.
- A strong desire to incorporate macro trends into regional forecasts, as well as product discontinuations together with incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
- Working in partnership to support the development of the S&OP process and ensure detailed delivery of our products.
- Proven background in customer service, forecasting, inventory management, supply chain management, logistics, sales or materials management is required
- Prior customer-facing experience in sales or logistics is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint is required. Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI) are preferred. SAP experience is preferred.
- This position requires travel of up to 15% and overnight stays will be required for customer related visits.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- A solid background working within - and preferably leading - S&OP activity.
- Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project, team, and individual goals.