Johnson & Johnson
Senior Executive Assistant - HYBRID (London)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Independently and proactively performing several administrative, logistic, and coordinating activities in support of the department(s) and/or management. Responsible for supporting projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Provide support in planning project resources, monitoring progress and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Maternity Cover, 4 Months Initially (HIgh Likelihood of Extension)
- 30 Hours Per Week
- Hybrid (3 days Onsite)
- £19-23 p/h (Higher Umbrella Rates Available)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as process owner on various team projects/processes and develops timelines, create schedules, and oversees progress to ensure deliverables are met
- Acts as point of contact for process within the organization and provides regular reports and communication to ensure team and program alignment of deliverable expectations
- Acts as subject matter expert on administrative systems, activities, and processes
- Performs administrative organization duties for the departmental supervisor including but not limited to meeting coordination, travel, and expenses
- Contributes to and maintains project files and documents
- Tracks budget and monitors planning for assigned projects/processes
- Stakeholder management: coordinates communications across workstreams
- Evaluates and guides business needs for project/process optimization
- Ability to understand multiple business segment needs and requirements maintains cross functional project plans, team reports, and resource management support to ensure the competition of deliverables balanced for quality and timelines
- Leads project management (live or virtual) in order to optimize processes, provides comprehensive scope and project objectives, establishes clear roles and responsibilities for project team members, sets, communicates, and drives timelines
- Complex budget management, reconciliation and coordination with finance
- Manages all third-party project payments via internal credit card system; ensures invoicing dates and payment terms are met
- Reviews, updates, and edits communication materials
- Facilitates regular review of workload and resource analysis, including business plan
- Delivers on timelines and set KPI’s
- Provides advice or guidance on possible solutions to management and directors with regard to the project, vision, big issues,…
- Identifies critical point and links with other processes / projects
- Assists the Program Manager Leader (PML) and provides overall support to functional representatives, supports project teams activities during project implementation
- Guards the implementation, efficiency, and continual improvement of the process
- Risk management and strong negotiations skills
- Secondary Education, Associate/Bachelor degree or vocational certificate and equivalent through experience
- Previous administrative support experience required
- Previous Project Management experience is a welcome asset
- Ability to be flexible, adapt/respond to shifting priorities and be resourceful in a fast paced and quick changing business environment
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Broad knowledge of Office applications, communication tools and organization or department specific software
- Very good (oral and written communication skills)
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 4 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is Inside IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.