Johnson & Johnson
Shopper Marketing Manager
The Shopper Marketing team is tasked with driving J&Js business through effective engagement and conversion of shoppers at the point of purchase (POP). This is through the flawless amplification and execution of Brand Marketing plans as well as development of retailer / channel specific co-marketing initiatives.
This assignment is to deliver within our Oral Care portfolio:
- On time and on brand, the shopper POS and media plans associated with a major brand initiative in Q1 2021.
- This will involve internal collaboration with commercial and marketing team and external liaison with customer agencies and our creative agencies.
- Detailed execution and budget tracking of the brand initiative in order to provide regular updates to the business
- Following agreed strategies, support on the development of shopper initiatives for Q2
- Shopper style guides creation and updating for brands within portfolio
Background & experience
- Strong stakeholder management including external agencies
- Experience working with high street and grocery retailers
- Background in shopper marketing in FMCG/healthcare
- Keen attention to detail