Johnson & Johnson
Site Service Owner
Imagine your next role as a Site Service Owner. We are looking for an experienced Site Service Owner to join our Vision Care site in Groningen.
roles and responsibilities
This position will have accountability for the End-to-End of MAKE Technology Services for J&J MLL (Manufacturing, Logistics, and Laboratory) at the EMEA Surgical Vision sites. This will entail the delivery of Infrastructure Services and Application and platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services, (including End User Services).
This includes managing the monitoring of application and platform performance, service health performance metrics, change management, development for projects and enhancements, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems, execution of releases associated with TLM, and Problem Management.
The candidate will be responsible to manage contracted resources. Experience in a matrixed environment and leading support teams is required.
• Accountable for all aspects of the delivery of Technology Services to the site, including, IT uptime, reliability, and service delivery for MAKE site.
• Engagement with the Site Business leadership team and the JJT Business Technology Lead, on the status of site IT health and portfolio.
• Provide input to Product Line Owners for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line – as input to shape the product strategy.
• End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management, information security, and GxP
• Ensure IT uptime and operations reliability and IT services are delivered per SLA
• Ensure incidents are followed up if/when needed for root cause investigation and preventative action
• Collaborate with JJT Teams to deliver solutions and to manage escalations when needed for new demand or delays to committed dates on service requests.
• Communications on updates, requested statistics, and service level compliance
• Training of team to site QMS and JJT QMS
• Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value
• Provide innovative ways of problem-solving and implementing system improvements.
• Ensure all applicable systems are validated by working with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments and internal IT SME’s.
• Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and continuous Improvement Plans
how to succeed
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of MAKE business processes and IT needs.
You will also bring:
Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required
10 years of experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required
Expert experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation, and proven track record in the support of FDA-regulated systems and business required
Experience in application development and support preferred
Training with certification (Green or Black Belt) in Process and/or Design Excellence preferred
Training in Process Mapping and Design preferred
Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including but not limited to ITIL preferred
Proven track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required
Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required
Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts preferred.
This role offers a very competitive hourly rate, a hybrid way of working & a supportive working environment. This contract will run initially for one year.
you are welcome here
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
about Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision
Johnson & Johnson Vision brings together cutting-edge insights, science, technology, and people. We partner with eye care professionals and help more people around the world preserve and restore sight. Our portfolio includes the best-selling contact lens brand in the world, ACUVUE®, plus consumer eye health solutions, dry eye treatments, refractive (Lasik), and cataract products. Contribute to the next healthcare breakthrough, and create a world connected by SIGHT™ with your next project at Johnson & Johnson Vision.
We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
We do not accept applications via email.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.