Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
J&J is recruiting for a Procurement Category Sourcing Manager, Packaging Category to be located in Zug, Switzerland.
The purpose of this position is to manage specific sub-categories in the EMEA Primary Rigid Packaging portfolio for Consumer, with approximate spend of $30-50 MM. This responsibility includes the need for strong engagement with internal stakeholders and robust connection with our key external partners.
- Translate global sourcing strategies and develop implementation plans for specific Primary Packaging sub-categories in EMEA for Consumer portfolio that will effectively meet the long-range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value for J&J
- Provide direction on the improvement of material and supplier complexity
- Interface directly with supplier leadership to assure alignment of JNJ?s objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost
- Understands operational and technical considerations. Identifies business demand requirements and partners with Business Engagement Leads to deliver annual value improvements and drives competitive advantage
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
- Build and maintain relationships throughout JNJ that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
- Develop deep supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end to end value, and bring innovation to the business
- Systematically and efficiently manage contract creation, approval, administration and compliance to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation subcategory strategies, based on deep subject matter expertise and an understanding of industry/market dynamics
- Escalate issues / inevitable risks that may impact the Global Procurement organization and/or the Supply Chain
- University or Equivalent
- Preferred Area of Study: Business, Engineering, Science
- Required Years of Related Experience: 6 years
- Preferred Related Industry Experience: FMCG, Consumer related, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail, Commodities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated skills in Strategic Procurement, Sourcing, Category and Supplier Management, preferably in the Supply Chain Environment
- Experience having worked frequently / daily with technical, supply chain and other functional partners.
- Strong business and finance acumen, deep understanding of managing for impact in complex matrix environment
- Proven ability to lead, influence, partner on & shape projects with / without direct team / authority;
- Ability to engage, interact and negotiate value enhancing relationships with suppliers
- Experience in complex stakeholder environment; rich influencing skills; understands complexities of regulated industries
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Regional Category Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!