Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
The purpose of this position is to manage specific sub-categories in the EMEA Primary Rigid Packaging portfolio for Consumer, with approximate spend of $30-50 MM. This responsibility includes the need for strong engagement with internal stakeholders and robust connection with our key external partners.
- Translate global sourcing strategies and develop implementation plans for specific Primary Packaging sub-categories in EMEA for Consumer portfolio that will effectively meet the long-range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value for J&J.
- Provide direction on the improvement of material and supplier complexity
- Interface directly with supplier leadership to assure alignment of JNJ?s objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost.
- Understands operational and technical considerations. Identifies business demand requirements and partners with Business Engagement Leads to deliver annual value improvements and drives competitive advantage
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
- Build and maintain relationships throughout JNJ that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
- Develop deep supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end to end value, and bring innovation to the business
- Systematically and efficiently manage contract creation, approval, administration and compliance to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation subcategory strategies, based on deep subject matter expertise and an understanding of industry/market dynamics
- Escalate issues / inevitable risks that may impact the Global Procurement organization and/or the Supply Chain.
- University or Equivalent
- Preferred Area of Study: Business, Engineering, Science
- Required Years of Related Experience: ?6 years
- Preferred Related Industry Experience: FMCG, Consumer related, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail, Commodities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated skills in Strategic Procurement, Sourcing, Category and Supplier Management, preferably in the Supply Chain Environment
- Experience having worked frequently / daily with technical, supply chain and other functional partners.
- Strong business and finance acumen, deep understanding of managing for impact in complex matrix environment
- Proven ability to lead, influence, partner on & shape projects with / without direct team / authority;
- Ability to engage, interact and negotiate value enhancing relationships with suppliers
- Experience in complex stakeholder environment; rich influencing skills; understands complexities of regulated industries
If you are interested in hearing more about our Sourcing Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!