Johnson & Johnson
Telesales Support Manager (ACUVUE)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a ACUVUE Telesales Support Manager to join our contingent workforce. You will be working in the J&J Vision Care BNL Team of J&J in Diegem, Belgium. This will be an initial contract opportunity until December 31st 2022, with possibility of an extension.
This is a flexible off site/ on site position with on site access to Diegem, Amersfoort (NL) and Breda (NL).
- The ACUVUE Telesales Support Manager has to support the sales team in maintaining the service level with opticians/optometrists, shop owners, contact lens specialists in optical chains and independent optical stores in the BNL, who are not visited by an AAM.
- You are responsible for managing several clients in the optic market with consistent, balanced and profitable growth in sales revenues through informing the clients about new products, new campaigns and market opportunities.
- You interact and collaborate with all meaningful partners to (pro-) actively build an environment where sales results will be achieved.
- You identify objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Meet or exceed financial goals for dedicated territory
- Finding opportunities and achieve the established sales objectives, including market penetration and development objectives
- Support our clients in informing them about all running topics (decided in sales meetings) on new products, product knowledge, available trainings and marketing support.
- Achievement of the objectives of signed agreements and strategic plans with your clients following the Commercial Policy
- Prepare and develop account strategic plans based on potential value of account, analyses of the current portfolio of products sold and agreed objectives. Look for new opportunities.
- Periodically analyze sales results, identification and conversion of opportunities, market size and competitors, to achieve an efficient commercial management that allows the achievement of sales goals.
- Administrative Management: daily reporting to monitor business activity (eg Reporting and daily use of reporting systems)
- Effective execution of Marketing campaigns in order to build conviction which shall change Belief & Behavior of HCP. Ability to share feedback with Marketing team about Competition, Strategy execution of team as a part of feedback.
- Communication and coordination of plans with each point of sale of customers with agreement.
- Schedules the frequency of their calls on the clients regarding company products. Adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
- After-sales follow-up and incident management with each client in the client portfolio
- Develop understanding of customer needs to identify sales opportunities. See opportunities and work with colleagues to deliver.
- Play an active role in sales meetings and identify team opportunities and share standard methodologies.
- Regularly track the implementation, execution and impact of activities and performance of accounts
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical environment is a plus
- Ability to translate the strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans to ensure growth of ACUVUE products, in alignment with brand strategies
- Excellent listening skills and leadership, business insight, balancing objections, very good written and oral communication skills
- Effective in Sales analysis and corresponding strategic sales approaches.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent organization skills
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our ACUVUE Telesales Support Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!