Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Training Administrator to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Cork for an initial 12 month contract.
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC, (previously Janssen Biologics), is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. Our site in Ringaskiddy was established in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. We manufacture a range of biopharmaceutical products indicated for the treatment of conditions that include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and cancer.
We are expanding our site to allow us to meet the critical needs of patients around the world. The expansion plans involve an investment of more than €300 million that will increase the existing manufacturing space by an additional 19,100m2, provide employment for up to 450 people during construction and an extra 200 people once completed.
Reporting to the Training Manager, this position is responsible for providing training support to the identified organizations. Identifies, designs, delivers and tracks learning and development activities consistent with a cGMP environment.
- Coordinate and schedule Site Induction for New Hires
- Site Administrators for Learning Management System (LMS) – Compliance Wire & SUMMIT.
- Accurately track and document training according to cGMP guidelines. Performs data entry on training activities, issues reports and department communications.
- Coordinates/schedules training programs within designated employee groups to fulfil on organizational expectations regarding current cGMP guidelines.
- Assists functional areas in determining training needs for employees/contractors.
- Performs required reporting on training metrics for site/organization
- Overall management of LMS to maintain compliance for all users on site.
- Drive green Site Training Metrics
- Participates as a Training Department representative in committees or organizational groups, as required.
- Achieves high training standards, consistent with management expectations on timeliness of training and target audience coverage.
- Provide training needs analysis as required.
- Source and manage external trainers
- Assess and evaluates the effectiveness of training design and delivery methods.
- Strives to keep training approaches current and engaging.
- Manage and file all training documentation.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and solution finding to a variety of training issues/problems.
- TWI Coach / Job Instructor
- Audit Ready
- Level 8 degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in an administrative capacity within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated Operations environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and proven experience at designing and delivering training programmes to inexperienced and experienced personnel.
- High proficiency in MS Office – particularly in MS Excel
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Training Administrator, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!