Johnson & Johnson
BE - Junior Scientific Knowledge Management Associate
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Junior Scientific Knowledge Management Associate to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in charge of Scientific Knowledge Management for commercial and marketing purposes.
As an SKM Associate you will support SKM Managers across two primary areas of expertise (urothelial cancer and multiple sclerosis) in a virtual team that is spread all over Europe.
Do you have a bachelor or a master degree in (life) science and looking for a first job? Or do you already have a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry (E.g.: data management, compliance, pharmacovigilance, clinical research, science, medical information, scientific marketing, ...)? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Key Job Activities:
- Support the implementation of a novel commercialisation model (project) of two investigational medicines in urothelial cancer (erdafitinib) and multiple sclerosis (ponesimod).
- Support SKM Managers with their operational tasks.
- Work across different therapeutic areas and thus collaborate with different SKM Managers. Some elements of the scope of work are fully flexible and are driven by priority /urgency of the task. Other tasks are assigned to a specific therapeutic area(s).
- Reviewing and approving commercial materials in Janssen's internal electronic review platform iMedicalReview (iMR, Veeva Vault PromoMats® based) in full accordance with internal SOPs. The degree of autonomy in Material review and approval will vary depending on the level of preexisting scientific knowledge and/or expertise in pharmaceutical compliance regulations. It is expected to grow during the assignment.
- Creating, reviewing and approving references in iMR on regional European level within the aforementioned therapeutic areas.
- Ensuring consistency of commercial Materials (content, branding, messaging) with related commercial and medical Materials & branding platforms.
- Building strong communication channels with EPMs and agencies involved in material creation to ensure rapid and seamless cooperation.
- Establishing relationships with relevant functions in the concerned LOC, e.g. regulatory, marketing, medical, to investigate and understand their regulatory needs and limitations.
- Additional operational tasks within the scope of SKM may be assigned on a case by case basis by the responsible Scientific Knowledge Manager in the therapeutic area.
- Reporting into SKM Director.
- Working under the guidance of the respective EMEA SKM Manager who will define the specific work & responsibilities.
- Collaborate closely with other SKM Associates.
- Successful establishment of the working model of SKM engagement for the novel commercialisation model
- Hands-on and proactive mindset, self-organised and eager to learn, solution-oriented.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Attentive to detail & quality-focused.
- Used to communicating and working via digital platforms.
- Able to work in remote settings & easily connect to other team members.
- Able to accommodate shifting tasks while maintaining focus.
- Degree in (life) science.
- Fluent in English.
- Experienced with using various IT systems, in particular Microsoft O365 applications.
- Prior experience with digital databases, e.g. having worked with scientific literature databases.
- Basic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Basic understanding of compliance rules governing the pharmaceutical industry, or having worked in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will work remotely in a diverse team.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.