Johnson & Johnson
BE - Senior Finance Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures.
JBS Finance supports 4 principal companies and cross-functional campus services, as well as specialized services to many diverse stakeholders. Located in Beerse (Belgium), we are a team of all-round finance professionals with a special focus on campus support services, technical capabilities and strategic business partnering.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the JBS Belgium Controlling team.
- You support the business by evaluating and releasing the budgets for the Capital Appropriation Requests for a subset of Janssen Belgium Capital Expenditures.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and timing of the fixed asset and opex closing processes.
- You support the Affiliate Business COE in various processes.
- You are responsible for several management reports including preparation of BVA?s and headcount reporting.
- You will support the charge-out processes for hosted employees.
- You collaborate with financial stakeholders and provide them with the required info.
- You ensure Compliance for all your areas of responsibility.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following profile/qualifications:
- Proven financial, analytical and digital skills, result and performance driven.
- Intellectual curiosity, accurate and compliance driven.
- Team-player and collaborative working style.
- Motivated, flexible and pro-active, eager to take initiative.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Degree in economics with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good functional knowledge of US GAAP and BE GAAP.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Experience with SAP R3 is preferred.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- After COVID-19 you are expected to come on-site 3 days per week.
- This is a long term contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration or a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J.