Johnson & Johnson
BE - Supplier Contracting Specialist
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Currently I'm recruiting a Supplier Contracting Specialist for a project of 5 months.
The Supplier Contracting Services Specialist will:
- Manage the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request through supplier signature, including interfacing with the business partner (internal and external customers) for such activities as initial proposal discussion and Q&A for Low and medium complex agreement types.
- Perform the review of contract requests, gathering any additional required information, choosing and populating appropriate templates, driving supplier negotiations, managing redlines/contract draft versions, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in processing contract requests and engaging the appropriate support as needed.
- Demonstrate sound management of assigned contracts.
- Process diverse types of contracts, including but not limited to market research and outcomes research agreements, Work Orders, Change Orders, Amendments, confidentiality agreements, certain licensing agreements and other general and HCC related agreements. The engagements will have financial impact that range from several thousand to several million dollars.
- Review and approve recommendations prior to be elevated to the Law Department.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a minor in Procurement, Contract Law, Finance or Commercial Business is preferred.
- Experience in Commercial Contracting, sourcing or related business experience is required.
- Experience in negotiating agreements with suppliers is required.
- Contract formation, preparation, review and negotiation skills are required.
- Must possess strong team work skills such as relationship management, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to provide consultation and negotiation support to business partners and interpret basic contract provisions and determine acceptability consistent with company policy.
- Must possess working knowledge of company business and subject matter, as well as an understanding of business requirements and their impact on contract terms & conditions.
- Good problem solving ability and administrative skills are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are required; PowerPoint is preferred.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to quickly and positively influence others is required. A proven ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers is required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making with little input from manager is required.
- Excellent knowledge of English is preferred. (Dutch, German, Italian, French, ... is a plus)
- Flexible working hours.
- Because of COVID-19, you will work fulltime from home.
- This is a contracting position. You wil receive a contract via our partner Randstad Professionals. They can offer you a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.