Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
I am currently recruiting a PMO Project Business Analyst to join the Medical Device, EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) Project Management Office (PMO), this position is initially for 12 months and can be based in Cork or Dublin (working from home in the first instance).
As a PMO Project Business Analyst, you will join Johnson and Johnson’s EU MDR PMO and will support the program by using data to influence decision making across the various franchises, platforms and other strategic workstream via close partnership with the program central core team and the Plan and Execution Framework. The analysts will focus on collecting, monitoring and maintaining deliverable commitments of the EDU MDR program to help ensure compliance is achieved. This role requires candidates that can effectively navigate data collection and data analysis whilst managing a large and varied group of senior stakeholders.
The EU Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR) ensures high standards of quality and safety for medical devices that are being produced in or supplied into Europe. EU MDR will establish a robust, transparent, predictable and sustainable regulatory framework for medical devices to ensure a high level of health and safety whilst supporting innovation. EU MDR is relevant to any organisation producing or supplying medical device products into Europe. These EU MDR changes were published in May 2017 and will come into force in May 2021.
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstream
- Collaborate on the process design for data collection, analysis and transformation linked to the tools developed and contribute to the continuous improvement of the reporting tools.
- Execute the data collection and transformation processes to produce performance tracking reports.
- Support the implementation of tools and processes that maximize decision making processes
- Drive execution and accountability within projects/programs through a structured PMO process.
- Monitor & communicate status in partnership with project leadership & key stakeholders
- Maintain project management tools including: integrated program plan, key milestones, key dependencies and strategic dashboards
- Assist in determining what is important to the business, even in the absence of clear guidelines to move the business forward, enable better decisions, highlight areas of opportunity & risks.
- Support the creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Management
Qualifications and Background
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, or related
- 5-10 years’of Business Analyst experience in a Multinational Company
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics dealing with projects and project controls
- Basic business, technical knowledge and/or understanding of project management, business process management and data management
- Detail-oriented, customer obsessed and enthusiastic team player
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills along with strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships in a multicultural remote team
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft products- Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Word is required; PowerBI an advantage
- Qualification or Certification in Project Management an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, operational and governance meetings including end-to-end, value capture, and third-party reviews
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making