Johnson & Johnson
Business Intelligence Specialist
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Business Intelligence Specialist to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Johnson and Johnson for an initial 12 month contract.
About EU MDR:
The EU Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR) ensures high standards of quality and safety for medical devices that are being produced in or supplied into Europe. EU MDR will establish a robust, transparent, predictable and sustainable regulatory framework for medical devices to ensure a high level of health and safety whilst supporting innovation. EU MDR is relevant to any organisation producing or supplying medical device products into Europe. These EU MDR changes were published in May 2017 and will come into force in May 2021.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will join Johnson and Johnson's EU MDR PMO supporting data analysis and reporting needs. You will work within the PMO across various workstreams to collect, analyse and summarize program data from various strategic sources.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will support the program by using data to influence decision making across the various franchises, platforms and other strategic workstream via close partnership with the program central core team and the Plan and Execution Framework. The analyst will focus on collecting, monitoring and maintaining deliverable commitments of the EDU MDR program to help ensure compliance is achieved. This role requires candidates that can effectively navigate data collection and data analysis whilst managing a large and varied group of senior stakeholders.
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstream
- Collaborate on the process design for data collection, analysis and transformation linked to the tools developed and contribute to the continuous improvement of the reporting tools.
- Assist in determining what is important to the business, even in the absence of clear guidelines to move the business forward, enable better decisions, highlight areas of opportunity & risks.
- Support the creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Management
- Develop customised reporting solutions for key stakeholders and internal customers
- Develop, deploy and maintain BI interfaces including query tools, data visualisation, interactive dashboards/reports, data modelling tools
- Development, implementation and maintenance of excel and SharePoint based reporting solutions
- Assess the feasibility and benefit for automation case by case
- Liaise with stakeholders to support with requirements definition
- Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Develop of solution design documentation and reporting tools to meet customer requirements
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Testing, implementing and documenting BI systems
- Evaluating existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- A Batchelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in Data analytics and/or Data Visualization.
- Detail-oriented, customer obsessed and enthusiastic team player.
- Confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels including the ability to advise, train and support staff and clients where necessary
- A track record of working in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills along with strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships in a multicultural remote team.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Strong data analysis skills required.
- Advanced Excel Skills beneficial
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft products
- Proficient in writing SQL, DAX, and M
- Ability to take client requirements, understand them and turn them into a powerful story told through engaging visuals in Power BI
- Up to date knowledge of latest Power BI features and functionality
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Ability to create automated workflows using Microsoft Flow.
- Ability to create data pipelines using disparate data sources, MS Flow and Power Bi
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Business Intelligence Specialist, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!