Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Global PSE Sr. Finance Analyst
The Consumer Global PSE Sr. Finance Analyst will support global Supply Chain EHS&S, Facility Management, Make Excellence, and Home Office functions, reporting into the Global Consumer PSE Sr. Fin. Manager. This role will partner with the global business leads and the regional and global Consumer SC organizations to achieve short-term financial performance commitments and assess strategic opportunities across the sites and regions under their responsibility.
She/he will coordinate Business Planning and the periodic Forecast Updates processes with business partners ensuring the reliability of the information and its timely submission, analyze and communicate actual performance drivers and metrics as well as provide financial support to business cases to enable decision making with a focus on value creation.
The finance professional will collaborate with the Global Services, Centers of Excellence, and other centralized organizations on the financial cycles for actuals and forecasts to ensure the reliability of the financial information, insightful commentary of financial drivers, communication of risks and opportunities, and the application of the J&J standards.
This role will identify and implement opportunities to enhance financial analytics, capabilities within their finance team, and business partner support as well as support any Global Services and Centers of Excellence-led process improvement and standardization initiatives as required.
The finance professional will actively participate in global financial projects and ad hoc analysis.
Job Title: Consumer Global PSE Sr. Fin. Analyst
Location: Zug, Switzerland (remote or on-site as preference)
Working hours: 40/week
The contract is until 31/03/2022 (high chances for extension!!)
Must be EU Citizen
• Position requires 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- 35% Project Controlling: Support Global SC Project Portfolio planning, CAR writing support, Actual project tracking, review, and communication (incl. performance drivers, metrics, risks and opportunities, and associated action plans)
- 25% Performance analytics and reporting: Review and communicate performance drivers, metrics, risks and opportunities, and associated action plans
- 25% Planning and Forecasting: Work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making
- 10% Support continuous improvements for financial processes/analytics and other ad hoc analyses/projects
- 5% Administrative Activities: join performance reviews, training of new team members as well as participate in functional or career development training
- Supports ad hoc requests/projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor in Finance/Accounting
Required Years of Related Experience: 3-5 Years
Microsoft Office, Finance and Accounting knowledge
CPA, CMA or other financial certification