Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are currently looking for a Contracting Manager for Global Logistics Procurement.
The Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Supply Chain Procurement organization supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson (Consumer Products, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals) and strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience by partnering to shape supplier solutions that transform healthcare across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
The Manager Global Logistics Procurement Contractings scope of responsibilities include:
- Partnering with Deliver Operations, Trade Compliance, Logistics Procurement and the Legal Department in EMEA to support the tender processes for all open sourcing events to be completed by end of Q2 2022 across 30 countries.
- Gaining an understanding of and to ensure the deployment of the new global contract structure and templates.
- Partnering with Deliver Operations, Trade Compliance, Logistics Procurement and the Legal Department in EMEA to support the assessment of the current supplier network in EMEA, identifying any risks, highlighting contract terms and any liabilities to J&J, in order to support the development of a recommended transition protocol by supplier, by market in conjunction with the agreed Sourcing plan and timings.
- Capture feedback and learnings from the process and share with EMEA Logistics Procurement and Global Category Teams to ensure best practice implementation and refinement of contract templates based on actual market engagement, Input into creation of training material for logistics contract standards and negotiation playbook (Customs Brokerage).
- Ensuring procurement and contract compliance of all logistics agreements with regards to termination, expiry and/or renewal dates, purchasing standards, competitive bid policy and bid exemptions and the maintenance and inputting of all contracts into the relevant J&J contract management databases (eICD) during the Project
- Providing a weekly report and biweekly dashboard on the progress of the Project, specifically the contracting activities, highlighting any risks and issues, along with any mitigation taken and escalations sought.
- Education: BA/BSc Degree in Law or Procurement/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Required Years of Related Experience: +/- 5 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior work or placement experience in a Logistics, Procurement or Sourcing/Contracting environment.
- Self-motivated with capability of working independently and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with excellent communication & negotiation skills (written and verbal).
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or logistics industry / logistics service providers.
- Knowledge of Brokerage, Trade compliance, international transportation law, contract law and legal structure.
- Experience in contract drafting.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Tenacity, ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- A hands-on mentality, demonstrating autonomy and showing the ability to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines.
- Process oriented mindset (process excellence) and able to manage complexity and change.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders without formal authority and facilitate coordination of large matrixed and/or virtual teams and stakeholders.
People Management Experience:
- Preferred/Desirable but not mandatory
If you are interested in hearing more about our Contracting Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!