Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Demand Planner to join our contingent workforce. to join our contingent workforce.
The demand planner is a key role within Johnson & Johnson and has the opportunity to make a real difference. You will own the process for generating sales forecasts for a portfolio of products within Northern Europe. You will have a strong desire to incorporate macro trends into regional forecasts, as well as product discontinuations together with incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources. You will work in partnership to ensure flawless delivery of our products.
As a Demand Planner, your typical day may include providing the best estimate of category forecasts for the long term horizon by interpreting sales trends and known volume drivers through wide reaching, cross functional engagement
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology or operations).
Experience and Skills:
- You will also have an understanding of the forecasting techniques and have an in-depth knowledge of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project, team and individual goals.
- Ability to share knowledge and personal experience with peers. Coach others when appropriate.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality &/or Ability to work with Continuous Improvement tools.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships across various countries and teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized, management of priorities
- Decision making skills
- Good use of IT systems, particularly Excel
- Experience of ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems
- Supply Chain Certification and or training (APICS/IBF)