Johnson & Johnson
Digital Marketing Professional - Wokingham, UK
Digital Marketing Professional - Pinewood
The Digital role will lead the roll-out of new digital capabilities to support the customer experience development of the UK Vision Care Business.
The role will develop and deploy key B2C and B2B digital projects to enhance business performance.
Working alongside the UK and EMA teams, the successful candidate will be dedicated to specific projects and will:
- Review performance insights to identify and implement content and journey improvements that will drive effectiveness
- Introduce new technologies to enhance programmes
- Assess and deploy new functionality to increase connections between Consumers and Professionals and facilitate seamless digital experiences
This role will require a digital technical background to understand the integration of functionalities to improve the Consumer and Professional Experience.
The role also demands marketing communication skills to ensure content execution is engaging and effective. Working with the wider team, this individual would develop content in line with brand guidelines and lead internal content approval processes as required.
This is a key position to support our strategic intent to drive business performance and deliver leading digital communications. The individual will play a central role in embedding digital marketing capabilities to deliver greater value to Consumers and Eye Care Professionals.
Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives. Engages in Credo-based decision-making. Collaborates closely with HCC to ensure compliance.
Key items to deliver on behalf of the UK Digital team and in collaboration with UK cross-functional stakeholders, EMEA marketing teams and IT.
- Drive enhancements to the ACUVUE® 21 Day Challenge, a new consumer support programme for contact lens trialists.
- Lead deployment of phase 2 of the programme
- Deliver new digital capabilities to enhance professional and consumer connections
- Review and implement Home Delivery tool kit to improve consumer offers via Professional channel
- Investigate implementation of connected commerce features including campaign tracking for patients and activation of promotions
- Support roll-out of ECP Preference Centre
- Lead development of ACUVUE® Live Chat functionality on B2C website
- Building on existing review materials, prepare recommendations for Live Chat development in 2022
- Data analysis and reporting to gather insights and identify improvements
- Update scripts and scope in line with business and consumer demands
- Instigate tests and deploy new technology to support business model improvements
- Support ACUVUE® UK digital excellence execution
- Delivering digital fundamentals across all platforms to support business performance
Responsible for feasibility review and operational project delivery within each project assignment, including supporting UK market roll-out and execution. Other related duties to be performed as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience working exclusively in digital marketing with an understanding of Consumer and Professional Marketing Communications. Healthcare experience would be valuable
- End-to-end Project Management experience
- Fluency in the integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the consumer and professional experience and cross-channel marketing mix
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and experience with web measurement/analytics
- Experience with CMS, SFDC
- Able to be an individual contributor, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity
- Self-starter able to make an immediate impact
- A team-builder with a passion for working with creative people
- The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies
- Exceptional writing, communication/presentation in English
- Influencing skills
- Johnson and Johnson Pinewood site, Wokingham
- Full remote working to begin with, once restrictions are lifted you will be required to visit the office 2 or 3 times a week.
- 9 month contract with possible extension.
- Very competitive day rate
- A chance to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical world.
For more information about this role then please contact Tabitha.Crabtree@Randstadsourceright.co.uk or apply directly now!
Applications for this role close Thursday afternoon so be quick!