Johnson & Johnson
EMEA Procurement Strategy & PMO Senior Manager
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
The EMEA Procurement Strategy & PMO Senior Manager will lead, shape and drive the delivery of the portfolio of initiatives sponsored by the EMEA Procurement Governance Council focused on talent and capability development including the attainment of business plan objectives for the Commercial Category Council. This role is integral to ensuring that global strategic initiatives and regional plans and programs are implemented from project assessment, resource management, to milestone attainment, to launch. This individual will be responsible to track the realization of the commercial procurement BP targets and KPIs for the region in collaboration with regional category leads, country procurement teams and relevant GS Procurement groups.
Scope of responsibilities include:
1. Governance Council PMO Leadership
- Organize, lead and/or facilitate all GC interactions and global procurement engagement in the region.
- Represent EMEA in various global PMO council/coordination teams.
- Lead EMEA Procurement strategy and focus area development and deployment.
- Own planning and executing the regional procurement engagement session/townhalls.
- Interface and support GC Workstreams where necessary.
- Build governance process to ensure delivery on key GC priorities and activities.
- Develop dashboards and communications tools to improve connectivity between organization, business and procurement leadership. Consider best practices from across regions during development process.
- Build stakeholder relationships where necessary to drive value to the business and ensure procurement support on all requirements.
2. Category Council PMO Leadership
- Coordinate Annual Financial Planning cycle (IBP, BP, JU and NU) for EMEA Commercial team. Lead monthly financial review and status communication. Develop partnership with EMEA procurement finance and global PMO team to identify and drive improvement.
- Part of global PMO team to understand and lead regional deployment of global initiatives.
- Build and lead governance process to ensure sourcing process compliance for high touch sourcing activities.
- Assess, develop and/or optimize processes, tools/dashboards and communications to improve connectivity between category and market BU procurement teams. Consider best practices from across regions during development process.
- Build stakeholder relationships to drive value to the business and ensure procurement support on all requirements.
- Ensure understanding of procurement policies and processes to drive compliance.
- Collaborate with country stakeholders to identify effectiveness opportunities.
- Keep a regional or global mindset to ensure projects are leveraged and value maximized.
- Optimize and implement improvements in sourcing processes, partner and leverage Global Services resources to ensure customer satisfaction
3. Functional Initiatives
- Participate and regional functional improvement initiatives as team member and link back to GC/CC e.g. contracting.
- Manage and motivate regional team members to achieve/exceed expectations by identifying performance gaps, listening, monitoring and providing constructive feedback for performance.
- Form relationships globally and regionally, identify and select resources to support key programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
A bachelor's degree is required. A Masters/MBA degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience is required.
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and core Procurement areas of focus.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to senior leadership.
- Proactively plan and lead multiple priorities effectively.
- Identify and drive change and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills - building and maintaining trusted relationships with leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- Strong process & project management experience.
- Highly analytical - data-driven thinking.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- High level of proficiency with core Procurement processes (e.g., business engagement, category strategy, supplier management, sourcing, contracting, R2P, etc.)
- Six Sigma Black and/or Green Belt and / or Certified Program Management preferred
- Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Remote work possible
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via one of our partners (BE: Randstad Professionals, NL: Yacht, CH: Randstad). They can offer you an employment contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.
- If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!