Johnson & Johnson
Engineering Document Control Lead - CORK (Onsite)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Engineering Document Control (EDC) Lead is responsible for the timely and accurate turnover management of engineering documents, drawings and P&IDs from the A/E Firm to End User. The scope of the engineering documents on this project are Vendor Turn Over Packages (VTOPs), Trade Turn Over Packages (TTOPs), Drawings and P&IDs.
- 18 Month Contract (with potential extension)
- €46-52 p/h LTD (if PAYE option preferred €37-42 p/h)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring correct Supplier Documentation Index (SDI) definition per Vendor and Trade.
- Coordinating review of drawings and documents as applicable (e.g. Engineering, C&Q, Maintenance, Automation).
- Ensuring all J&J sign-offs of turnover packs in a timely manner, as per project schedule requirements.
- Expediting closure of all queries and comments from document reviews.
- Defining new process for management of process using electronic documents only (i.e. no paper, electronic copies only).
- Ensuring CM maintains the project "as-built" drawings.
- Adhering to project schedule targets, particularly those associated with the handover of documentation at both Mechanical Completion (Green Tag) and Commissioning and Qualification (Blue Tag) phases.
- Ensuring documents are uploaded as they become available, in a progressive manner, to level review and approval resource requirements and prevent bottle necks.
- Tracking progress using KPIs, e.g. document submissions from vendors, % complete of each VTOP/TTOP, review and approval status, due dates for completion, etc.
- Managing an Issue Resolution tracker to be used to track all potential issues, delays, etc.
- Adequately resourcing document TTOP review process, to allow for peaks and troughs, to ensure no backup of progress.
- Auditing VTOP/TTOP content quality throughout the process, to ensure alignment with expected standards.
- Ensuring as-built P&IDs for all elements of project. (In Smart format and in Non-Smart CAD - AutoCAD 2019 is the current set-up format, with associated J&J layers.
- Incorporating all intervening J&J site changes to any existing P&IDs, including all x-ref changes.
- Ensuring redraft of all Vendor P&IDs to J&J format.
- Ensuring all project A/E and Vendor drawings are handed over in the correct format.
- Ensuring all turnover packs, drawings and P&IDs are correctly and accurately uploaded to Meridian.
- Must be sufficient in Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering Documentation
- Must be confident in PID Process
- CAD Experience required
- Strong Leadership Skills (3-5 years experience)
- Capital Experience (10 years)
- Attention to Detail
- Coordinate large group of people to follow procedures
- Experience with Electronic Documentation Management
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.