Johnson & Johnson
Financial Analyst - Cork
DePuy Synthes, a USD $10 billion franchise within Johnson & Johnson , is a market-leader in the orthopaedic implants industry. DePuy Ireland contains the Orthopaedic Global Supply Chain function as well as a large manufacturing site in Ireland and has financial responsibility for intercompany sales of over $1.5 billion. It also has responsibility for a number of toll and contract manufacturing sites in Europe and the Far East.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Financial Accounting requirements in DePuy Ireland in accordance with Johnson and Johnson Policies and procedures and in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements. The position is reporting to the Team Lead FP&A and is based in Cork, Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in DePuy Ireland’s Financial Close Process:
- Ensure General Ledger Integrity for DePuy Ireland.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared in accordance with WWP.
- Ensure compliance with relevant SOX controls
- Prepare DePuy Ireland’s Financial Statements
- Support monthly Headcount Reporting process
- Submit BRAVO/TM1 reporting for DePuy Ireland accurately and timely.
R&D Tax Credit:
- Ensure compliance with Irish Revenue Guidelines and support the business in understanding same.
- Collate all data and prepare R&D Tax Credit file for submission to Irish Tax Centre before the annual deadline.
- Support Tax Centre review and provide further details & supporting documentation where required.
- Ensure tax credit gets reflected accurately and timely in the financial accounts of DePuy Ireland prior to year-end.
- Assist the Business Partners in preparation of the departmental budgets for the various forecast cycles.
- Carry out BVA analysis and provide commentary for observed variances.
- Assist in preparation of Latest Estimate submissions as required
- Issue monthly management reports.
- Work with Business Partners across the business to ensure that adequate financial support and analysis is provided.
SOX & WWP/ICH Compliance
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX, J&J WW Accounting Procedures & ICH guidelines
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Adhere to the company’s procedures at all times.
- Ensure all quality and health & safety policies are adhered to.
- Continuous Improvement focus.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
• 1+ years of relevant multinational experience
• Supply chain finance experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
• Proven track record in multi-cultural business partnering
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- 12 month contract initially, possibility of extensions
- Hybrid working - preferably a minimum of 3 days in the office but can be flexible
- Based in Loughbeg, Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork
- 30 eur - 38.25 eur per hour. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.