Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
Summary of Project
Project Zuben is a cross-functional Janssen Supply Chain initiative started in 2018 designed to simplify the manufacturing network and deliver large value creation (415M+NPV) on an accelerated timeline.
Possible areas/tasks might include:
- Reviews activities associated with project planning process and quarterly updates.
- Consults with management to facilitate completion of project action items.
- Prepares analyses used for monitoring, forecasting and reporting on rates of return, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons.
- Documents and communicates changes to the project
- Provides leadership on cross functional teams, presentations to finance and functional senior management.
- Conducts complex financial, accounting or planning analyses of various functions such as budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditures programs, financial planning and consolidations.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a position within Finance in pharma
- High-level perspective and an eye for detail
- User experience with SAP, SAP BW, PMX preferable
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Previously involved in projects co-ordination experience is plus
If you are interested in hearing more about our Financial Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!