Johnson & Johnson
Global Supply Chain Planner
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
I am currently recruiting for a Global Supply Chain Planner to join our contingent workforce at the Surgical Vision site in Limerick. This is a 12 month contract initially.
As Global Supply Chain Planner, you will have previous experience within a Supply Chain function preferably in Medical Device or Pharmaceuticals. You will be a forward thinking individual that is ready to hit the ground running.
- Prepare, execute, and manage the daily planning to achieve customer service, LIFR and inventory goals
- Develop intimately deep cross site and cross functional relationships and communication with Suppliers, Demand Planning, Sales, Customer Service, and Distribution / Logistics to adjust plans for changes in forecast or actual supply or customer order
- Demonstrate ease with managing complex business scenarios
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognise issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with presentation of information
- Work with plants, sourcing partners and internal cross-functional organisations to improve product cycle time and increase supply flexibility and reliability
- Assess and manage partner capacity requirements and capabilities
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels utilising entitlement modelling and identify and drive minimisation of write-offs
- Represent and make supply commitments on behalf of supply chain organisation on New Product Launches and Promotions
- Effectively manage phase in and phase out or product changes. Review, approve, and coordinate implementation of Document Change Orders
- Communication with WW partners with respect to Supply Capabilities and projected output
- Key stakeholder in Global Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Participate in Global Supply Chain initiatives
- Responsible for timely and correct supply towards our affiliates / customers, monitors effectiveness of the team activities, and acts as a supply chain coordinator to push improvements
- Manage Purchase Orders including changes and exception handling
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly Supplier & Shipment Performance Metrics
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 3-5 Years’ experience as a Supply Chain Analyst / Planner or in a Supply Chain setting (including Materials Planning or Procurement)
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment; preferably in a Medical Device / pharmaceutical setting
- Experience with SAP modules (APO/SNP/ECC)
- CPIM/CPM and / or NAPM / APICS Certification desirable
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in influencing others without authority
- First class organisational skills
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions