Johnson & Johnson
Inventory & Planning Support (UK wide - Remote Working)
Inventory & Planning Support EU MDR
6 month contract, possibility of extension
£20 per hour PAYE/ £27 per hour Umbrella
Dedicated to EU MDR Inventory Support and Demand Planning for Vision care team to fulfil commitment to our external customer and affiliate companies in line with delivery and quality promises, ensuring sufficient stock level maintenance across all 9 EMEA DC’s.
- Support EU MDR Project Manager, leading workstreams to ensure implementation phase of EU MDR product.
- Review Postponement packaging process and evaluate across multiple compliance change requirements – recommending optimal process solution which is future proofed.
- Support overall roll out and execution of MDR compliant products across the larger EMEA network of 9+ Distribution Centres
- Support Product transition management from MDD to MDR
- Ensure effective rolling change management through the MDD to MDR transition, by working closely with the Operations and quality teams. Ensuring product is deployed to the right place at the right time, in accordance with market registration constraints in a controlled and compliant manner, whilst maintaining service continuity.
- Responsible for seamlessly transitioning supply planning to down-stream supply chain organizations
- Support EMEA MDR team to ensure smooth roll out from MDD to MDR for all the following:
- Market registrations
- Product replacement
- MDR product phase-in, MDD product phase-out
- Define the key measures reports and KPIs for success
- Working with the MDR team to ensure a successful and controlled product transition and discontinuation to MDD impacted products by country of destination, with particular focus on markets with grace periods / hard cut over
- Supporting Global Project teams, and local teams as required, providing confidence in suggested inventory solutions for DC’s
- Support system controls and updates test all process changes ensuring compliance and robustness to support the deliver organisation.
Inventory & Demand Planning
- Back Order management to minimize impact to customer
- Maintaining appropriate level of stock
- Support regional introduction and discontinuation of product.
- Support any stock request by Commercial
- Work closely with Affiliate and Distributors to fulfil their requirements
- Support any Regional project/activities.
- Management of Kits production.
- Working closely with Global Planning Team and:
- Ensuring appropriate replenishment orders in place for GDC & UKDC
- Escalating any issues with product availability to Stakeholders
- Working closely with Regional Demand Planning Team
- Previous experience in Inventory Management.
- Capable of solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Requires strong customer focus and an intuitive understanding of the customers’ needs.
- Ability to work flexibly and manage multiple co-incidental tasks to tight deadlines.
- Positive, proactive attitude to safety at work.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Able to analyse information, make connections and demonstrates deep level thinking