Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Financial Analyst - Senior
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our contingent workforce and provide financial leadership to the Janssen Pharmaceuticals site, based in Little Island, Co. Cork. This will initially be a 12 month contract opportunity.
This role reports into the Finance Manager ofJanssen Business Services.
What will a Senior Financial Analyst do?
- Lead and support the Financial Reporting process for actual and forecast cycles
- Performing flux analysis and commentary
- Reconciling key income statement and balance sheet accounts using automated blackline reconciliation tool.
- Tax returns, CSO reporting, support statutory return submissions.
- Support the intercompany cross charge process under the Ireland host company model
- Actively partnering with other JBS affiliates, Supply chain and corporate teams
- Support internal and external audits and partner with the Senior Compliance Manager
- Continuous improvement initiatives and introduction of best practice
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
- Strong Financial reporting and analysis experience in a multinational environment
- Advanced excel skills essential
- SAP experience an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, both written and oral
- Proactive with good influencing and diplomacy skills
- Comfortable dealing with complexity, with the right attention for detail but without losing the bigger picture
- Team player with an ability to work independently and achieve results with good prioritization skills while maintaining accuracy under pressure
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Rare in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.