Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Financial Analyst - Senior
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our contingent workforce and provide financial leadership to the Janssen Sciences Ireland site, based in Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork. This will initially be a 12 month contract opportunity
This position will act as a finance business partner to the site operations.
What does a day in the role of a Financial Analyst look like?
- Providing financial leadership to business partners
- Coordinating and governing financial reviews with business partners
- Supporting all major financial forecasting cycles (Business Plan, Quarterly updates and Long Range Financial Plan)
- Supporting monthly/quarterly activities and providing appropriate analysis to the business
- Developing, enhancing and implementing models to improve the financial reporting and business planning process and improve decision-making processes suitable for the fast-paced environment
- Acting as finance lead to support site and supply chain projects
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds a Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Is a qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- Holds a minimum or 2 years finance experience
- Experienced in a complex multi-national/ environment
- Proven track record in business environment
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables?
- Strong on organisation skills and with an aptitude for planning?
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines?
- Accurate with strong attention to detail?
- Proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach?
- Able to build effective business relationships?
If so - apply today, or get in touch for more information!
What we're about:
Janssen Sciences Ireland established operations in Ringaskiddy in 2005. It produces biomedicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new cancer treatments.
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.