Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Planner
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Planner to join our contingent workforce at the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., site based in Limerick, Ireland. This will initially be a 9 month contract opportunity.
Primary Location: Ireland - Limerick (some remote work will be available)
As a Planner, your primary responsibility will be to ensure continuity of supply of materials for production and/or production planning for the Vision Care facility. This position is responsible for managing material inventory levels and/or the production planning of finished goods according to customer demands and company objectives. The position will also advise management and cross-functional team members of the current and future status of material and product supply related information for existing and new products.
What does a day in the role of Planner look like?
- Planning of finished goods for sales warehouses and distribution centres to meet sales and distribution demand.
- Raw Material availability; working closely with suppliers to deliver materials as plan and follow agreed criteria, i.e. MOQ, Remaining shelf-life.
- Execution and development of reports to keep service management aware of potential trends, shortages, back orders, and status of service as required.
- Accountability for system accuracy for key planning parameters and bill-of-materials.
- Reviewing and analysing stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions and recommends replenishment plan.
- Recommending improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation
- Auditing warehouse locations especially problem inbound/outbound staging locations
- Preparing special reports, statistics and graphs used to analyse data. Providing information and assistance on inventory policies and/or procedures.
- Supporting New Product Launch teams for the timely implementation of new products.
Our ideal candidate:
- A Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Logistics is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of supply chain operations including (logistics, planning, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) experience is required
- Inventory management experience is preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel is required (i.e. creating Pivot Tables and V-lookups), advanced ability is preferred
- Experience working with a high complexity of codes/SKU's would be an asset
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills are required
- Experience with ERP system is required
- APICS certification is preferred
- Interacts and collaborates well with the team; persuading and influencing others
- Working in fast-paced environment, Flexible and prioritises actions. Communicate across functions/levels
Interested in making your next career move as a Planner with this exciting opportunity? Apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status