Johnson & Johnson
Medical Education Project Lead - Remote
Medical Education Project Lead - Remote
You must be UK-based as there will be travel occasionally to site or event.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
To work strategically with the therapy area in the coordination and implementation of medical education events and materials, including the development and execution of digital programs, in line with EFPIA code.
Help disseminate medical education materials to OpCos where appropriate.
Responsible for the medical education project coordination of large/complex HCC sensitive cross border medical events (standalone, congresses…):
Manage the setup and operational execution of HCC sensitive cross-border events, according to MESRL’s expectations and interacting with other med comms. Digital or logistics agency, including overall event budget management responsibilities Together with event owner, also manage customer interaction with HCPs/HCOs/Scientific Societies organizing congresses and third scientific party events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Medical Event preparation
- Work with event owner on yearly plans of events and programs
- Coordinate the preparation of Medical HCC sensitive Events with the EMEA MAF team(s) event owner (MESRL for ME activities, or EMPL, EMAD, EMAs, for other MAF events)
- Responsible for set up of preparation meetings with Event owner and internal/external stakeholders/agencies.
- Proactively reach out to event owner in a continuous way and escalate issues if needed
Event Project Management
- Responsible for the preparation, conduction and closure, and reconciliation of large/complex HCC sensitive cross-border medical events (standalone, congresses…)
- Together with the event owner, select & contract medical communication, production (including digital production), and logistics agencies for each event o Together with the event owner, manage HCP communications and relationships
- Coordinate, align, and act as a primary contact point with all external agencies (MedCom, Logistics, production)
- Closely work with the EMEA Event Support (P2P) team to follow the contract, payment processes, and event post-filling reconciliation.
- Align with OpCo colleagues on the dissemination of materials and the localization of regional (parent/child) events and handle logistic updates and communication with OpCos on an event basis
- Ensure effective onsite delivery
- Coordinate event wrap-up and evaluation including feedback forms
- Management of all HCBI aspects related to event project management: iCONNECT submission, exception or incident, post-event filing and archiving, Transfer of Value (ToV)
Budget management tasks
- Follow-up with involved agencies their budget estimates and work orders/contract
- Request PO numbers and work closely with the EMOS and EMEA Event Support Team (P2P)
- Follow up on invoices and reconciliations, support budget owner with reconciliation review of events (review agency budget proposals according to the job description and rating cards).
- Responsible for budget planning, tracking, and reporting of large events together with event owner and EMOS
- Provide EMOS with all required information for the MAF budget consolidation
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI, and company policy and for medical education projects follow the ME Excellence guidelines
- Maintain open communication and cooperation with other individuals in EMEA Medical Affairs Team to ensure knowledge exchange and sharing of good practice.
Professional Experience Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, time-management skills, and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues that arise during the execution of the task.
- Very organized and process-oriented.
- Knowledge of J&J travel policies (AMEX), and internal systems used (including Concur, ICD, Cornerstone, eMP, LYNX, and others ) of benefit
- Awareness of, and advanced training in, Healthcare Compliance Business Integrity (HCBI).
- Knowledge of event creation and management in iConnect
- Awareness of and adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo values.
- BSc or similar
- Familiarity with EFPIA and/or local code in a country were based
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Fluency in additional EMEA languages is an advantage
- This position requires very frequent travel within Europe and other regions (~30% up to 50% during congress busy periods)
- You may be required to visit the Johnson & Johnson High Wycombe office periodically so please keep this in mind when applying however the role is mainly remote.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12-month contract with a very high chance of resulting in a permanent role & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please Note: This role is OUTSIDE IR35 so we are able to engage Ltd companies. PAYE options are also available.
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Please Note: We are looking to get the first round of applications within the next 2 days so please be quick to apply!