Johnson & Johnson
NL - Sales Rep / Product Specialist Rheumatology
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica joined the Johnson & Johnson group in 1961. Today, Janssen Pharmaceutica is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and development centre develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
Within our Immunology product group, we are looking for an experienced temporary worker to join our team. Immunology is one of the strongholds of the Janssen company for the coming years with indications in rheumatology, dermatology and Gastrointestinal Liver Diseases. Specifically for our rheumatological indication of the product Tremfya, we are looking for a colleague who will visit rheumatologists throughout the Netherlands for a year.
- The Product specialist has the task of establishing relationships with customers (clinical and non-clinical stakeholders). To build, deepen and maintain these relationships, so that he/she can act as a reliable expert and discussion partner with the best and most recent knowledge about diseases, therapies and medicines.
- You write an efficient and result-oriented sales plan to manage your daily visits and activities. You regularly adjust this plan, you are the
'director' of your region.
- You are the central point of contact for your colleagues. Your planning skills help you to properly prepare your visits and grow your product successfully, in line with the integrated marketing and sales plan.
- As a Product Specialist you are part of a national Customer Facing team, which is focused on 1 product line. You report to the Account & Sales Manager.
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of customers in a prescribed territory.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Initiates contact and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast. Relays relevant market information to management.
- Identifies potential impacts to business. Recommends areas for future growth.
We are looking for a passionate experienced product specialist with knowledge of the hospital sector and knowledge of the immunology market. In addition to your education and work experience, you are above all very eager to learn, able to communicate with many different internal and external stakeholders and very result-oriented.
- Completed HBO or academic training (commercial, business administration or bio-/para-medical) and/or experience in a commercial field service position<
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in pharmaceutical sales position. Recent and proven network within rheumatology is a requirement.
- Driven, enterprising, commercially decisive attitude.
- Talent for making contacts and maintaining relationships.
- A results-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think and work in a solution-oriented way.
- Organizational skills (planning & execution).
- Empathy and genuine interest in others.
- Driving license B.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intellectual and commercial curiosity.
- Able to deal with multiple (digital) communication channels (Multichannel approach).
- Knowledge of the customer and the changing market in which the customer operates.
- Be able to work in a matrix structure.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner YACHT. They can offer you a contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J, a one year contract or a freelance contract (ZZP).