Johnson & Johnson
Pharmaceutical Graduate - Blackpool
MDR Technician - Blackpool - Graduates considered!
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
J&J are looking for 2 MDR Technicians to come and join their existing team in Blackpool to perform stability testing for MDR project to allow MDR deadlines to be met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct lab-based stability testing for MDR shelf-life studies
- Conduct investigations into laboratory failures and raise issues with test results to appropriate level of management.
- Write protocols and reports for studies where required.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
- Coordinate own week to week workload in line with project plans and Departmental priorities and overall business framework
Quality and Compliance Related Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Responsible for applying effective problem solving techniques and tools to resolve product performance issues.
- To promote and improve technical knowledge and support in meeting the strategic needs of the busines
Professional Experience Required:
- Scientific knowledge and experience
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory in either a company or academic environment (not essential)
- Some previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry (not essential)
- Ideally previous experience in protocol and report writing and data analysis (not essential)
- Degree qualified – ideally science
- Good communication skills
- Able to deal with constantly changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to work as a team
- Manage your own time and workload
- Excellent organisational skills
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 month contract which could lead to a permanent role & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
We are considering Graduates for this role too! This would be a great opportunity for a newly Graduated candidate to kick start their career with Johnson & Johnson!
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Please Note: Applications for this role will close next week so be quick!