Johnson & Johnson
Planner - Cork
DePuy Synthes (Ireland), Ringaskiddy, Cork
DePuy, a Johnson & Johnson company, is a global leader in orthopaedic devices and supplies, including hip, knee, extremity, trauma, cement and operating room products. As a part of the Global planning team, this role will support the supply network planning and inventory optimization processes from supply sources to Primary Hubs. The role will facilitate the balancing of demand with supply to offer the best product availability with optimal inventory levels. As a planning point of contact for the strategic collaboration with our manufacturing partners and/or regional partners, you will drive Supply Network Planning processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Plan Senior Analyst will:
- Serve as planning primary point of contact for strategic collaboration with manufacturing sites and / or regional partners.
- Own Global performance metrics for your defined scope of responsibilities (Backorders, OTIF, Sets deployment, Inventory targets, etc.)
- Drive distribution center inventory optimization.
- Drive accuracy of the global signal through strengthening customer connectivity.
- Be accountable for planning parameter reviews & accuracy.
- Support the improvement of supply reliability and customer satisfaction via STEM process (Short Term Exception Management)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners such as Global S&OP/DP/ NPI/ to integrate site-specific strategies or constraints into the global franchise or regional processes to contribute to end customer service to the highest degree possible.
- Support the supply closed loop process robustness to enable supply communication.
- Drive Process Improvement initiatives and Work Instructions robustness.
- Support the monthly Demand & Supply Reconciliation & S&OP forums.
- Perform other duties assigned as needed.
- Adhere to the companys procedures.
All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
Experience and Education
- A minimum of a bachelors degree is required.
- An advanced degree in Planning, Statistics or Engineering is preferred.
- APICS, Green Belt, Project Management would be an asset.
- At least 4-6yr professional work experience in planning area.
- Good understanding of ERP systems (JDE, SAP) is preferred.
- Experience with advanced planning tools (APO/OMP) is an asset.
- Tableau / Alteryx skills is preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Power point.
- Demand, Supply or Inventory Planning experience is preferred.
- English - business proficient.
- German / French is an asset
Required knowledge, skills, abilities, certification/licenses
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
- Ability to influence colleagues within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would improve speed of results and efficiency or quality.
- Ability to build positive relationships, considering varied perspectives & different styles.
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision.
- Interest in global supply chains and the medical devices industry.
- Interest in systems and tools & how to master them.
- Drive, energy, and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.