Johnson & Johnson
Planning Lead- Cork HYBRID
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Lead & support projects that have been identified to improve reliability and optimize material supply across our Large Molecule Global Network. This includes managing the End to End Global Planning process for dual sourcing, representing Global Planning in network process improvement initiatives and driving optimization from a site perspective. This role will also provide data mining, analysis and visualization support to the Material Requirements planning team to facilitate escalation and risk management.
- €40-50 p/h PAYE
- 12 Month Contract
- Based in Cork (Hybrid)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the End to End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders.
- Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps
- Seamless communication with Global Planning team and the BOOST Reliability program leads/team to ensure all parties are aligned
- Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective
- Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation.
- Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed
Professional Experience Required:
- Master’s Degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline is essential.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
- 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning)
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the use of SAP.
Knowledge, Skills and capabilities:
- Knowledge of new material introduction and planning processes in a Pharma environment
- Demonstrate the drive, eagerness and capabilities to be successful in this role
- Development of efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems.
- Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
- Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of Janssen resources.
- Contribute to the innovation and continuous improvement within Janssen.
- Collaborative and cross-functional with all other departments within the company and to align across JSC and other J&J organizations.
- Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.