Johnson & Johnson
PMO Program Manager (Compliance & Certification)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a PMO Program Manager (Compliance & Certification) to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Johnson and Johnson. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
As a PMO Program Manager (Compliance & Certification) you will join Johnson and Johnson’s EU MDR PMO team supporting program governance, planning, execution, and leadership reporting needs for the EU MDR program. This role will work with key senior business leads across the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices business to lead the PMO governance of MDR Compliance, Certification and Knowledge Transfer activities.
The EU Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR) ensures high standards of quality and safety for medical devices that are being produced in or supplied into Europe. EU MDR will establish a robust, transparent, predictable and sustainable regulatory framework for medical devices to ensure a high level of health and safety whilst supporting innovation. EU MDR is relevant to any organisation producing or supplying medical device products into Europe. These EU MDR changes were published in May 2017 and will come into force in May 2021.
The PMO Senior Program Manager (Compliance & Certification) will manage HMD global review forums to deliver Compliance, Certification and Knowledge Transfer program status, providing leadership to clarify risk or actions required as issues arise that require investigation, understanding, socialisation or escalation. Ability to communicate and influence at senior manager level is critical.
- Lead Compliance, Certification and Knowledge Transfer activities within the Core PMO team
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery
- Drive simplifying of complexity, managing ambiguity and clarifying deliverables in specific areas of the EU MDR Program, primarily compliance, certification and knowledge transfer
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstreams
- Monitor & communicate status in partnership with project leadership & key stakeholders
- Execute the data collection and transformation processes to produce performance tracking business reports.
- Support the creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Leadership
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Quality, Business Strategy, Supply Chain or Planning
- Recognised Qualification or Certification in Project Management preferred
- 10+ years + experience in program management in a multinational corporate environment leading Quality, Regulatory or Business Transformation project teams.
- Detail-oriented, customer focussed and enthusiastic team player.
- Strong understanding of project management, business process management and data management.
- Advanced organizational, written and verbal skills along with advanced presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to self-manage and thrive in a dynamic, virtual global team environment.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships in a multicultural remote team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft products- Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Word is required
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our PMO Program Manager (Compliance & Certification)role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!