Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Privacy Specialist to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Johnson and Johnson. This will be an initial 12 month contract for 20 hours a week.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
As Privacy Specialist for Ireland you will assist the Senior Privacy Manager and his team for 20 hours a week with the implementation and management of the Johnson & Johnson Privacy compliance programme for Ireland for our Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device businesses and companies, as well as manufacturing, supply chain and R&D operations.
- Assist the Senior Privacy Manager in ensuring that data protection risks are identified and personal information processing activities by all relevant local Johnson & Johnson companies and businesses comply with Johnson & Johnson Privacy principles and applicable Privacy laws and regulations, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and national regulations or applicable codes of conduct/guidance
- Deputise for the Senior Privacy Manager in local company compliance committees (or similar governance structures), to highlight Privacy risks and status of local Privacy programme deployment.
- Liaises with business process owners, to build understanding of Privacy risks related to their personal information processing activities and provides advice on how to mitigate these risks, by embedding Privacy into the design of business processes.
- Collaborates with J&J Technology on compliance assessments and Internet and digital asset compliance review process.
- Assists the Senior Privacy Manager with the deployment of a local Privacy programme, in terms of Policies and Procedures, Training and Communication, Testing and Monitoring, in accordance with the requirements set by J&J’s global Privacy Framework.
- Rolls out Privacy training in accordance with agreed training plan in all relevant local business operations. Develops local training content and awareness programmes for employees and contractors, where needed.
- Provides assistance to the Law Department and Procurement, if needed, with the insertion of adequate Privacy language into contracts with third party service providers
- Provides general assistance with the management of any contract and vendor remediation projects by partnering with cross sector stakeholders, including IT, Business, Legal, HR and other third parties.
- Assists business process owners with self -assessments, identifying and documenting privacy risks, including remediation and mitigation plans where appropriate
- Manages requests for access and correction of personal information or complaints against the organization, under the guidance of the Senior Privacy Manager.
- Helps manage the response to local Privacy incidents, under the guidance of the Senior Privacy Manager and in close collaboration with the Global Privacy Team, IT Security, Law Department and relevant business process owners, and monitors the execution of resulting remediation action plans.
- Assists the Senior Privacy Manager with the fulfillment of legal obligations under GDPR, in particular:
- The up to date maintenance of internal records of processing, in accordance with GDPR art.30
- The execution of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA), in accordance with GDPR art.35
- The notification of data breaches to the regulator, in accordance with J&J’s global incident response plan and breach notification process
- At least 3-5 years of prior experience in a privacy role
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability when advising the business
- emonstrable ability to engage with a range of business units and functions and uncover their objectives and needs
- Ability to translate a wide variety of principles and, sometimes complex, legal requirements into actionable solutions for the business
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Global mindset and preparedness to incorporate global standards and practices, for consistency and efficiency reasons
- Ability to work autonomously If you decide to apply for the position, a
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Privacy Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!