Johnson & Johnson
Process Equipment Projects support
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are currently looking for a Process Equipment Projects support for 1 year + possible extension.
Assist the Lead Engineer in CAPEX projects: under his general supervision, this position will perform and assist technical work, provide engineering and design services, and/or develops concepts, designs and details.
· Compilation of costs for CAPEX application (supplier quotations, and internal workload estimation)
· Support for Change Control creation and tracking of defined action items (TrackWise)
· Management of all orders related to a project (delivery, delays, receipt, feedback)
· Preparation, review and approve technical and GMP related documentation (URS, FMEA, impact/risk assessment)
· Support in planning and tracking execution of documentation/Commissioning & Qualification activities versus project(s) timeline
· Coordination and oversight of external suppliers in execution of FAT/SAT, commissioning activities for new GMP systems in collaboration with internal and external partners
· Creation/support of maintenance checklists and calibration lists incl. creation of SAP tasks
· Organization of meetings and status reporting
· Bachelor/Master's degree in technical or natural sciences
· A minimum of 2 years of working experience
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and GMP is strongly preferred
· Technical understanding of the function of equipment and understanding of the offers and needs of the departments (Qualification, Engineering, Production)
· Sound experience with various IT-tools, systems, especially MS
· Excellent communication skills
· Business fluency in German and English
· Understanding of finance and cost control is a plus
· Experience with Autoclaves and Washing Machines is a plus
· Understanding of automation is a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about our Process Equipment Projects support role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!