Johnson & Johnson
Project Lead (Material Supply Optimisation)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Material Supply Optimisation Program/Project Lead to join our contingent workforce at the Janssen Sciences site in Barnahely, Ringaskiddy. This opportunity will be an initial 11 month contract.
Ideally, we are looking for suitable candidates with a Project Management qualification/certification, and previous GMP Pharmaceutical sector experience is essential.
The Material Supply Optimisation Program/Project Lead will be responsible for the execution of local-based projects that have been identified in order to improve reliability and optimise Material Supply at Janssen Sciences Ireland, alongside supporting the execution of global network-based projects in this area.
- Lead the program execution of identified 'Phase 1' local projects to improve material supply reliability.
- Coordinate and consolidate stakeholder inputs to carry out detailed scoping of 'Phase 2' and 'Phase 3' local projects.
- Site core team member on global network-based projects related to Material Supply Optimisation, ensuring to analyse, monitor and review all project schedules to ensure resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed.
- Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events in the program.
- Report to senior management with schedule related status and reports including timely escalation of situations that put the progress of projects at risk.
- Stakeholder & communication skills to collaborate internally and external to the site.
- Time Management & Organizational skills: flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments; ability to maintain confidentiality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level educated (accredited institution) in one of these fields or similar: Engineering, Production/Supply Chain Management, Lean Operations.
- Previous GMP Pharmaceutical sector experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
- Project Management qualification/certification preferred e.g. Diploma, Masters, PMP, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years overall business experience required, with minimum 2 years experience in a relevant PM role.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our Project Lead role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!