Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
I have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager to join DePuy to support the ongoing EUMDR Project. This is a 12 month contract initially.
- By May 2024, all medical device companies must demonstrate and maintain compliance in accordance with the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR)
- Liaise with all key stakeholders across Multiple Product Platforms formulating and communicating Execution Plans to ensure on time deployment of key deliverables.
- The Project Manager’s role is to coordinate and support manufacturing activities across multiple platforms
- The Project Manager will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Application of world class manufacturing & project tools and techniques with process areas. Control and direct manufacturing validation strategy for existing and new processes with respect to MDR requirements.
- Process review and optimization of specified process documentation.
- Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review and release of Manufacturing data & Risk Management Activities
- Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs)
- Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in European Medical device industry especially in manufacturing or engineering or in managing large business projects, using project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define, plan and manage projects
- Ability to take ideas from concept to realization
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Experience with systems implementation/rollout projects preferred
- Experience in an Medical Device regulated environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, transparency, integrity, innovation, passion, patience and tenacity.
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Experience with FPX Johnson and Johnson Project Management is an advantage
- Strong knowledge and skills in PLM system, Agile PLM and SAP is required and Windchill, Adaptive will enhance candidacy
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision in a matrix organization
- Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies and Lean Manufacturing.
NON-TECHNICAL PROFILE REQUIREMENTS:
Some flexibility in working hours is required - Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision; - Quick learner, motivated self-starter; - Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills