Johnson & Johnson
QA Specialist - CORK
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Sciences Unlimited Company is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist, located in Little Island, Cork, Ireland.
This position is responsible for carrying out tasks and projects related to management of Quality Assurance activities at JPSUC as required by GMP.
These activities include change control, non conformance investigation, quality systems auditing, supplier qualification, documentation management, incoming materials release, batch release, and annual product review and validation compliance activities at JPSUC.
- 12 Month Contract
- £20-25 p/h PAYE (Higher LTD and Umbrella rates available)
- Onsite (Cork)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support and direction to all departments in respect of specific quality system elements to ensure business, quality and compliance goals are met following the J&J Standard of Leadership behaviour model. Partners with other Departments to ensure that compliance systems are implemented in an efficient manner.
- Carries out tasks related to the administration of site non conformance management and site change control.
- Supports system process support validation and process validation activities.
- Carries out administration of the Supplier Assessment, Auditing and Inspection Readiness Systems at the site.
- Carries out tasks related to the management of batch records design and release systems.
Professional Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a quality, manufacturing, validation or compliance role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals. Ability to apply GMP regulations and other FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations as they apply to quality, including those of FDA, HPRA, EMEA and other authorities.
- Qualified Person (as qualified)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
- Takes action and makes decisions that successfully build customer value
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good problem solving skills
- Results and performance driven
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Cultivates strong business relationships with people from other areas of the organisation
- Maintains the highest standards of ethical behaviour
- Treats people with dignity and respect
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.