Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a QC Scientist to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Johnson and Johnson. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC, (previously Janssen Biologics), is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. Our site in Ringaskiddy was established in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. We manufacture a range of biopharmaceutical products indicated for the treatment of conditions that include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and cancer.
We are expanding our site to allow us to meet the critical needs of patients around the world. The expansion plans involve an investment of more than €300 million that will increase the existing manufacturing space by an additional 19,100m2, provide employment for up to 450 people during construction and an extra 200 people once completed.
Reporting to the QC NPI Manager, this position is responsible for delivery of the NPI and Commercial Product Portfolio projects to QC
- Coordination and project management of Clinical product introduction to QC
- Acts as a Single Point of Contact for introduction of new products and/or technologies to QC Participate in Site NPI teams, attend Work Cells
- Collaborate with global and local stakeholders in Analytical development, Technical Operations, QC & Operations
- Investigating and resolving challenges relating to Method Transfer activities in QC
- Participate in/lead Cross Functional activities with JSC NPI teams/AD/QC
- Coordination, Support of Co-validation/PPQ activities
- Completion of assigned tasks to support the introduction of testing associated with new or existing projects Authoring/Review/Approval of documents associated with NPIs or Commercial product lifecycle management and analytical method transfer in QC
- Deputise for QC NPI manger where appropriate
- A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
- Proven experience of leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience/understanding of the Analytical Method Transfer process
- 4-6 years of relevant experience working in a laboratory setting within a GMP regulated environment • Proven experience of leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Regulatory filings
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in eLIMS, TruVault and/or other business systems
- Problem solving/decision making methodology training
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our QC Scientist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!