Johnson & Johnson
Regional FP&A Analyst
Regional FP&A CoE Analyst HMD EMEA
Temporary Assignment: Until the end of October 2021
3-7 years of experience
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, UK or EMEA
Are you an experienced finance analyst? Do you enjoy developing new processes and building data solutions?
We have an exciting job for you!
The FP&A Centre of Excellence (FP&A COE) based in Pinewood opens a great opportunity for a finance analyst supporting the EMEA Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) business.
The analyst will be a member of a newly created Central Forecasting Team and support the design, deployment, and delivery of centralization of key commercial planning processes across the EMEA region. They will partner with FP&A CoE as well as BUF organizations and build new solutions using data consolidation & automation tools.
TM1 Planning Centralization
- Collaborate with commercial FP&A CoE and systems CoE on the design, build, and execution of the centralized processes
- Design the regional approach for the centralization of key commercial planning processes including sales, GP, and OPEX
- Develop solutions to support the new centralized processes
- Own the calendar & execution the centralized processes
Planning Process – Subject Matter Expert
- Become a subject matter expert in the assigned planning processes and drive improvements of the process as well as upskilling of the FP&A CoE team in the area
- Degree level qualifications
- Partially-qualified Accountant
Experience and Skills:
- Broad-based FP&A experience preferred – prior commercial / operating company experience welcomed
- Experience of working in a regional/ global organization with complex & interdependent business relationships
- Proven understanding of TM1, Power Query, and Alteryx is highly desirable.
- Strong experience in working with large data sets and MS Excel. VBA knowledge is a plus.
- Proven track record of high performance and driving operational improvements across a complex business environment
- Familiarity with Johnson & Johnson and Hospital Medical Devices worldwide procedures, practices, and systems desired
Skills and Proficiencies
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
- Customer Focused, Biased for action, Proactive
- Challenge status quo and drive excellence in execution
- Flexible, Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with the ability to flex inter style appropriate to different levels and business partners
- Independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success!
- Strong English language skills both speaking & written
- Other European languages desirable but not essential
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.