Johnson & Johnson
Sales Specialist (Trauma) - North London
Trauma Sales Specialist
North London Territory
12-month contract with potential of extension
£20-£30 per hour + bonus
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, surgical oncology, general surgery, neurosurgery & neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands
Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to new and established specialty accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share.
- Serves multiple accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Conducts and implements complex Market Development and Field Marketing activities.
- Supports Heath Care Professionals in the operating theatre environment.
- Makes preplanned sales presentations and demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Contacts and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities extensively to improve the knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to collect information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them. Executes contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and leads assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Coordinates with the logistics team to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines and therapeutic areas.
- Follows up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
- Analyzes and develops sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Reviews customer orders and product sales and establishes improvement plan. Provides feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes.
Our trauma division supplies a comprehensive, market leading range of implants that help surgeons fix broken bones and restore patients’ lives.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager for London North Trauma, you will work closely with a team of 6 sales specialists and 3 Clinical specialists.