Johnson & Johnson
Senior Sourcing Manager
We are currently looking for Senior Sourcing Manager.
- The Sr. Sourcing Manager, Category Packaging will be responsible for driving value with the spend related to Cartons suppliers to Johnson & Johnson Companies across the assigned portfolio.
- The individual will be required to develop and manage strong relationships with key suppliers. The Sourcing Manager will be in close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
The Sourcing Managers scope of responsibilities and approximate allocations include:
- 30%: Supplier Relationship Management
- 50%: Sourcing
- 20%: Business Engagement
Our ideal candidate:
- Has Bachelor degree in a technical field (Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Extensive supply chain experience (min. 7years)
- Analytical skills to perform data analyses in support of sourcing strategy development
- .Negotiation and relationship management experience
- .Ability to accomplish projects at partners/contractors through interpersonal skills, leadership style and broad operational expertise
- Demonstrated project management and leadership experience in managing cross functional/cross company projects
- Planning and organizational skills and great presentation and communication skills
What we are about?
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.