Johnson & Johnson
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Johnson & Johnson's Mentor, a member of the Medical Device group within Cardiovascular & Speciality Solutions (CSS) is recruiting for EUMDR Senior Supply Chain Analyst.
Johnson & Johnson and its subsidiaries have built the most comprehensive base of health care businesses in the world, generating more than 70 per cent of company revenues from No. 1 or No. 2 global leadership positions in their respective markets. Johnson & Johnson's consistent performance has enabled the company to deliver an exceptional track record of growth that few, if any, companies can claim: 28 consecutive years of adjusted earnings increases and 50 consecutive years of dividend increases.
The company's worldwide sales for 2020 were $82.6 billion. For the 18th year, Johnson & Johnson was named one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies for 2020. Gartner, Inc., the world's largest research and advisory company ranked Johnson & Johnson #3 on its annual 2020 Supply Chain Top 25 list which spotlights exemplary global supply chains. J&J operates in three global sectors: Consumer Products ($14 billion), MEDTECH ($23 billion), and Pharmaceuticals ($45.6 billion).
The MEDTECH organization encompasses three Franchises (Ethicon, CSS, DPS), spanning four geographic regions (EMEA, LATAM, ASPAC and North America). The MEDTECH Supply Chain supports $23 billion USD in Sales, Global Net Inventory of $4 billion.
This position is accountable for the orchestration and coordination of EUMDR related activities for Cerenovus and Mentor EMEA. The person in this role will demonstrate strong experience in supply chain in a regulated environment, collaboration skills and sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution of issues, as well as a continuous improvement mindset to develop strong processes to prevent further gaps in the future. This position will report to the Cerenovus Supply Chain Lead.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The EUMDR supply chain coordinator is responsible for:
· Liaising between the different functional groups involved in the launch of new EUMDR products, to ensure all parties have visibility and access to the right information related to the distribution of the new products.
· Following up and leading resolution of operational issues such as missing regulatory approvals, delays in supply, masterdata misalignments and conflicts, physical product inspections in the European Distribution Center located in Brussels.
· Developing and owning a masterplan / process to track status of product cutovers including transition dates, new product availability, regulatory approvals, verification status etc.
· Supporting the Logistics team in the Brussels DC to expedite product inspections when needed
· Supporting global and regional planning teams to maintain inventory plans, allocate inventory, manage pre-builds etc · Monitor inventory consumption across all SKUs/variants and support planning teams in managing SLOB risk
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Operations or equivalent experience.
· FPX PL or PMP Certification required, FPX SME preferred.
· APICS certification preferred.
· Other certifications in areas of expertise desirable
· Experience Minimum of 5 years experience working in Supply Chain / Operations.
· Capable in structuring, analyzing and understanding data ? able to challenge the region and local commercial teams based upon facts and define scenarios for the future
· Project Management Experience is preferred
· Clear understanding of drivers and interdependencies of base Plannings principles - KPIs, S&OP, Capacity Planning, Service impact
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, direct, structured and organized way of interaction
· Understanding of end-to-end supply chain interactions and interdependencies with other functions / initiatives, including end Customer touchpoints.
· Experience in the Medical Device / Pharm industry is a plus.
· Experience working with virtual teams and matrix organizations.
· Global experience (with multiple countries, regions) and associated cultural awareness required.